Teledata?

SSM

I too hold your view that the results do not appear to be the true results - otherwise why should the stock lie so low.

I think there should be a regulatory body or some NGO overlooking manipulations in the Stock Market. SEBI is overloaded with a few thousand companies. And wherever some action is taken by SEBI, it is either inadequate or a bit late.

Let's (all TELEDATA shareholders) hope that this Company really performs.

Bye the way, has anyone received the Annual Report of the Company?

Hi everyone
A company claiming to be sittting on 440 Crs of reserves deserves better. Even in a raging bull market the stock is languishing. Operators' stocks should be best left to them. There are absolute gems out there. Why bother with dubious promoters?
I may still be proved wrong atleast i hope so for retail investors sake

Thank u very much for ur advice.

kkz59 said:
This is operator driven stock - this is my analysis from the way the Share price refuses to move up despite superb and excellent financials.

A regular and good management posting the type of results Teledata had posted, the share price should have been in excess of a few hundreds.

I am also holding 2500 shares bought at around 33/- levels and my friend who recommended it says, that I should not watch the prices on a day to day basis. I think, he is right and I suggest the same to you. Please try to look at the price not regularly.

I am also in the same "well" as you are, but probably with more part of my body above water than yours.

Good news for teledata holders

Invest in TELEDATA says SHAREKHAN.: BUSINESS STANDARD ARTICLE:
----------------------------

Dividend yielding stocks seen a safe bet

Our Markets Bureau / Mumbai August 27, 2005

Tele Data Informatics offers an yield of 4.8 per cent at the prevailing market price of Rs 31. The stock has a payout ratio of 18 per cent and will go for book closure on September 8 2005.

Ashwani

Hi

I'm Mainly Aday Trader.
It Is Better To Take Advantage Of The Operators Than To Fight Them. I Buy Or Sell A Few Shares, Watch Their Manipulations For Upto Two Hours After To Know The Trend And Then Place The Bulk Order.
That Too At The Price Most Advantagious To Me ( Sell At The Last Bid Price Or Buy At The Offer Price).
Not Only Teledata, But Other S Like Sintex, Apollo Hospitals, And Such Stocks.
Can Someone Identify More Such Manipulated Stocks ?
If You Can't Beat Them, Take Advantage Of Them

Nsks

Hi Teledataians

I think, we all will have to pray more vigorously for Teledata to move. I had to pinch myself at such fantastic targets of 100 and 500.

But this is a bull market and anything and everything is possible. Venus remedies was quoted in single digit a few years back. Some time back, it was quoting around 280.

But let us all wish ourselves best of luck for Teledata scoring a century first.