Teledata informatics

Hi traderji,
I was watching teledata informatics for some time. It recently came up with a very good financial results. However the stock price slipped over 10% after declaration of quarterly result. I would be very grateful to you if you tell me why so happened.

Traderji

Super Moderator
dk_bseb said:
Hi traderji,
I was watching teledata informatics for some time. It recently came up with a very good financial results. However the stock price slipped over 10% after declaration of quarterly result. I would be very grateful to you if you tell me why so happened.
Stock prices discount the future! In this case the stock had already run up from 45 to 60 probably anticipating this good result. So as soon as the results were declared they were alread discounted in the stock price and hence the stock price fell.

Have you heard of the adage "Buy the rumour and sell the news"? This is exactly what happened in this case.

this stock seems to have futuristic potential.any one willing to wait for one year islikely tosee returns doubling up keeping in view the type of clientile and the high percentage of profit margin

Tele-data informatics the fundamentals and the prospects looks really bright isnt it?Now consider this the promoters had reduced more than 5%stake in the last 9 months.FIIs also has sold hugely over the same period.They r giving ads of their financials i guess in every websites and newspapers,i dont know why?(maybe to influence and excite the common investors so that the investors buy the scrip by seeing the prospects and in lieu the promoter can shade some more stake)Not only that now they r talking to become a 1000cr turnover company by this yr.I am sure they will easily acheive it but only in papers.If the prospects were so bright then they wouldnt have sold,same goes with the FIIs and the price of the company would have at now much higher levels rather langishing at the odd 50's.Guys i may be wrong but seeing the scandals of the past i just expressed my concerns about the company.THIS MAY JUST BE A STUNT TO PLAY AT THE GALLERY.

hi arun. i agree to what u say. fundamentals of teledata are strong. they have been successful in a good turnaround of the co. this year. the future is bright. i have a target of 70 for teledata. whats your opinion.

it is operator infested.
some day it will go up
but it may languish for years too.

ashimindia said:
this stock seems to have futuristic potential.any one willing to wait for one year islikely tosee returns doubling up keeping in view the type of clientile and the high percentage of profit margin

Dream_Modest said:
this is a funny message board
moneycontrol looks more reasy to me.
So what's holding you here? Just have a laugh at this "funny message board" & move on to somewhere else that's "more easy" as you say.:cool:

i have bought about 100 shares of this company at 88 inr. whats the future of this stock? there will division of the company in May into 3 other companies. would it be favorable or not for investors? if anyone had some idea then do reply.

gaurang

Be careful in entering teledata. If entering , enter with strict stop loss. It has run up sharply from Rs 9 to 96 within a year. Promoters are spending much on ads.Be cautious. Enter with strict stop.