teledata informatics limited (Agnite Education Ltd.)

Dear Experts,

I am holding 17000 shares for TELDAT (AGNITE Education Ltd.) for last 5 years and now I see its trading is closed on BSE and last rate is 0.47 per share.

I could not find the details of this company and their future plans for their share holdings.

Can some one please advise how do I proceed further? Is there any way I can recover my money?

Regards
Nalin

gkpc

Dear Experts,

I am holding 17000 shares for TELDAT (AGNITE Education Ltd.) for last 5 years and now I see its trading is closed on BSE and last rate is 0.47 per share.

I could not find the details of this company and their future plans for their share holdings.

Can some one please advise how do I proceed further? Is there any way I can recover my money?

Regards
Nalin
No there isnt any way ! In case the promoters decide to "dupe" the general public again and increase the price of shares, maybe you may recover some part of it !

Mr.G

why did you buy it?

I am holding 6000+ share. A public notice was issued by SEBI dated 24th March 2017 under (Delisting of equity shares) regulations, 2009 act. It mentions that Rs.36.11 Fair value price per share should be issued by promoters of Teledata Informatics limited to all shareholders of the company, as part of the delisting rules and regulations. However the compensation amount has not reached my account till date.

Reply from SEBI through SCORES platform is unsatisfactory. Need realtime enforcement of order by SEBI /NSE/BSE to protect investor interests.

Said order can be downloaded from the weblink : https://www.nseindia.com/corporates/content/PublicNotice_19.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened after this? Did anybody get any success in reaching the promoters or the company? Any luck any body? I am surprised that there would be thousands of investors who might be holding this share still. Then why is everybody silent? Why dont we unite and take the matter forward?