Teledata Info - Low Price Stock Pick

PresentlyTele Data is trading more than 30 rupees in Mkt. The reason to increase the price is that there was a detailed story about this Co. in Business Standard dated 8th December 2006.

In the 6 months to Sep 2006 its Revenues were 976.6 Crore. Technology Solution Business brought in 50% of company's revenue during this period and boasts of blue chip clients like Nestle,Intel,Ericson, Johnson and Johnson,IBM and ABN Amro.

Now this Co is going demerge to 3 companies. Tele Data Marine Solution,Tle Data Technology Solution and Tele Data Informatics The Process will complete before 31 Mar 007. Tele Data has about 2600 ppl on its rolls. 300 of them in Chennai.This company has been on an acquisition in the last 6 months. In the last 6 yrs company acquired 11 companies.That report says.

Howevever last 1 year stock went down upto Rs 8.75. I was holding 10000 shares of this company out of that 5000 purchased very high rate but went down and averaged to Rs.23.20 and at last sold out when it reached at Rs. 26.50.

So before entering to this counter one should be very careful not to trapped in this stock as earlier I trapped more than one year.

Teledata acquires singapore based Soltius Solutions

Guyz,
One more acquistion news from Teledata :) They have acquired 100% stake in singapore based Soltius Solutions.I checked the web site of this company.If one were to go by the website content, it is pretty decent company in terms of business they are into and client lists.

But I just wonder what happens to the bottom line of teledata if they keep acquiring companies like this?

Best Regards,
Abhi

Hi Abhirao,

I am new to this forum and a medium investor in share trading. Could you please guide me on teledata? Can I get into this script at current level (CMP Rs.38.75)? Will I get the benefit of demerging?

i.e. for every 100 teledata

100 shares of Teledata Informatics
50 shares of Teledata Marine Solutions
50 shares of Teledata Technology solutions.

If you sum up this will become 200 shares in total. What will be the price target of individual shares after demerging?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
NandakumarAS :eek:

Wait till its result that is due on 31st before you enter into this counter. I feel it is time to exit this counter and you may re-enter again after seeing its result.

Hi All,
There are rumours that rakesh junjanwala is taking positions in this stock hence it is going up? In my earlier post I had told you guys to be carefull while investing into this stock.When the company made the last anouncement of list of demerged entities they added one more company "Sirius Shipping" :)

Anyways I am not sure about this scrip.Looking at balance sheet it looks pretty good.But looks like rally is operator driven.I checked the company web site.They have 18 subsidiries(Various companies acquired recently :) ) and links to each web site.If some one can trace the I/P of each of these web sites may be we will know the truth.i.e if they are hosted on a same server definitely it is very suspicious(As companies they acquired would have opted for different hosting servers) Any techies here could check this & revert back?

Disclosure: I hold 10000 shares bought at 9.75Rs

Best Regards,
Abhi
Hello Abhi,

So, did the demerger happen in April 07?
How do you see the prospects of this stock in the near term?

Thanks,
Narendra

Teledata Technologies has created a domain (www.teledatatechnologies.com) projecting its aim as to

Assistance in choosing the right equipment to ease communication within &
outside the organization using telephones and computers;

Solutions based on state-of-the-art, excellent quality telecom systems & networks;

Professional services to enable best use of these systems.
teledatatechnologies()com

HELPING YOU TO SELECT THE RIGHT TELECOM SYSTEM
INSTALLATION, PROGRAMMING & TRAINING
REPAIRS AND MAINTAINANCE
SERVICE PROVIDERS