technicaltrends data

U

utopia_cal

HI,can anybody tell me how is the real time data service offered by technicaltrends.com (new delhi) is? comments are invited from existing users only.those who are using it or have used this data service should only reply.

U

utopia_cal

hi naresh,by the term 7-8min delay ,do you mean that the data that was supposed to come at 11 am comes at 11-07 am ?

C

CreditViolet

HI,can anybody tell me how is the real time data service offered by technicaltrends.com (new delhi) is? comments are invited from existing users only.those who are using it or have used this data service should only reply.
There is nothing realtime about it.In fast moving markets you might not have any data at all.Thats what happened on May 22.Stay away if you are interested in actual 'real time' quotes.

CV
:eek:

Hi Utopia,
They provide 5 min inerval data (With Software for manueal puting Elliott wave count and SW gives target zone )and delay of just 1 or 2 min

for updation process...

Jay