Technical trades-Q&A

avinash

Re: Amtek Auto/Petronet LNG/Indrapr.Gas

saint said:
Again weekly charts looking good......
Amtek Auto-managed a weekly close above the 186 area of resistance,the area now acting as support.If this holds,trend players can have a go at this.
Petronet LNG-Still yet to breakout from that sideways range,but volume is coming into this stock.Some of the more aggressive players might take this one before the breakout,conservatively one can wait for it to breakout from this range first.
Indraprastha Gas-Still sideways,but matter of time.Keep this one on the radar.

Happy Trading!
Saint
Hi Saint,
Thx for the Amtek Auto....so far so good!! :)

Avinash

supratik said:
Good choices Saint,

Petronet LNG and Indrapasta will definitely knock on your patience, but will serve you good.
Amtek Auto will give you profit in the near run, I have not tracked it long but it looks good.

Do also check out Agro Dutch(It was our square off today), but I believe it is one counter that has some Instituional buyers(As shown by LKP Research charts) and hence the volume is heavy.
Also a small cap for consideration is Diamond Cables.

I am not suggesting to buy or sell these counters, but can be held considerable.
Hi Supratik,
Yep .....looking good,would keep them on a watchlist ,and see if patterns look as good on a p/b....Thanks Supratik!Am in Amtek Auto....but still watching the other 2(Indrapr.Gas,Petrn.LNG)

All the Best!!Happy Trading!

Saint

Hello,
Also keep an eye on AmtekIndia- could double in one year. Very good expansion plans.
Buy both Amtek Auto and Amtek India on dips and build up your portfolio.
Happy Earnings
anubak

Petronet is at present on the upper side of Bollinger Bands. It is advisable to wait till it reaches lower end for a purchase.

Varun Shipping

Dear Saint
last week i bought varun shipping and it has now shown some movment. the news is also hot that they are buying some 15 ship and opting for singapore depository reciept. Can you advice that, TECHNICALY what should be my target for next one month
regards....

Hello !
Very good calls....especially Amtek auto trading right now at rs 226 .

Thanks for the timely posts and admire all the efforts you take.

regards

Roneeth

Most welcome,Roneeth. :)

Happy Trading!
Saint