technical thread

well one stock i would like to discuss is fairfield atlas
the stock has formed a nice cup over a period of 3 -4 months.now if it forms a nice handle formation by consolidating between 105-120 for 3-4 weeks.it would confirm a cuphandle formation and a price volume breakout above 125-130 range would give a clear tgt of 170-180.
so have a look at this one
saint the king of technicals ur advice needed pls check n confirm that the analysis is not incorrect n any reservations if any as i m not so comfortable with technicals but i found this compelling chart

another one i would like to mention is ttk prestige.the chart is shown an ascending right angled triangle pattern.any breakout above 145-150 will give good returns in this counter.i bleive a stop at 130 can b put to ride the counter safely.any reservations anybody pls share.

vis1183 said:
another one i would like to mention is ttk prestige.the chart is shown an ascending right angled triangle pattern.any breakout above 145-150 will give good returns in this counter.i bleive a stop at 130 can b put to ride the counter safely.any reservations anybody pls share.
GREAT CALL YAAR.WAT IS YOR TGT.ENTERED IN THE MORNING AND SITTING ON GOOD PROFITS SHOULD I TAKE DELEIVERY OR SELL IT OFF.WHEN SHUD I ENTER FAIRFIELD ATLAS