Technical Growth Investing

I've started this thread to share a little about my investment process and I call the investment process: #TechnicalGrowthInvesting.

I look at revenue growth of companies along with a few other ratios to shortlist scrips that have predictable, medium term growth as a company.

I then use indicator based technical analysis to tell when to enter or exit such companies. When a company is facing a sustained fall in prices, I exit and when the companies have a sustained period of scrip price rise after a period of sustained fall in prices, I enter.

If I only invested on ratios, I would have no more than index level returns on my investments. With technical analysis, I can at least triple my returns because I would not be active in companies that are having their price corrected despite a growth in earnings and revenues.

As of now, I'm only willing to disclose that I look at revenue growth, low debt and efficient management/business models.

My earnings for FY 2017 are over 21% as of this post in late January 2017. I initially started this investment process in August 2015 and have been fine tuning it to the point that I started significantly outperforming the index around August 2016.

I may be able to help people who are willing to mix growth or value investing along with technical analysis to achieve returns that signifcantly outperforms the NIFTY or SENSEX.

Hey i am new here. I would like to learn and have advise to choose the stock for 2017. Which stock you invest in 2017?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Welcome to Traderji Divyaraj.

I currently have a watchlist of 15 stocks. As I have plans to be registered with SEBI to be an investment adviser and then a portfolio manager, I cannot tell exactly which stocks I am investing in as per guidelines of SEBI.

Currently I hold a pharma stock that exports outside India and a company that renders government services. I may enter an IT stock, a footwear company and a shrimp feed stock in the next few days/weeks.

Welcome to Traderji Divyaraj.

I currently have a watchlist of 15 stocks. As I have plans to be registered with SEBI to be an investment adviser and then a portfolio manager, I cannot tell exactly which stocks I am investing in as per guidelines of SEBI.

Currently I hold a pharma stock that exports outside India and a company that renders government services. I may enter an IT stock, a footwear company and a shrimp feed stock in the next few days/weeks.
What about the stock u invested above..!?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk