Technical Calls

Hello friends i am starting this thread to give stocks that are technically showing an uptrend and investors can benefit from them in short term.....

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR....:) :)

raj_pisces4u said:
Hello friends i am starting this thread to give stocks that are technically showing an uptrend and investors can benefit from them in short term.....

Would you define "short term" as intraday or a few sessions?
My request - please provide a time frame with your recos.

thanks
m

As mentioned in my another thread Systmetic investment advice, the sugar stocks are showing high momentum and so it will take the prices high of many companies.
One company in particular is Gayatri sugars. I had recomended the share at 20 and now its quoting at 23.3 people who have missed buying the share at 20 can think of entering the stock at 22.
In shortterm of two to three weeks its expected to reach 30...

Last edited:
HI raj,
NE help is welcome,,,
But reading HUGE FONTS is very IRRITATING
im sure u dont need huge fonts to put across ur good work...
Please avoid that..

rest keep up the gud work

Regards
ML

Last edited:
L & T Buy for short term gains

Hello friends considering the current trend in L & T it can be bought for shorterm gain at around 1850. The current price of L&T is 1900 up around 3.5%. This is in anticipation of the results. At the declatration of result the prices will correct giving the investors an opportunity to enter at the recommended level. The investors can expect at 2100 in few days time.

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR...:) :)

zen_monk said:
Hi Raj,

You are really posting nice solutions. Just a general query.

How can I customize my www.traderji.com home page so that I have your name at the top the moment I log into this site. Please let me know.

Zen
Hey Zen thanks for your response. Its overwhelming. Regarding the customisation thing i advise u subscribe to this thread. I am regularly going to post recommendations in this thread. Hope it will bring financial gains to you...

Asahi India---BUY BUY BUY

Hello friends,
Considering the current charts ASAHI INDIA GLASS is buy. It has been rising since few days will high volumes. And on charts it has crossed the 200/100/50 day moving avearages. Its a breakout with increasing volumes. And one another important news prior to the declaration of results is that the CEO has bought shares from open market and increased his stake above 6%. This is in expectation of good results so there is a clear buy signal. Investors can buy at current level of 102 and put a stoploss of around 92. Target is 115 in few sessions..

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR...:) :)

moneylaundrer said:
HI raj,
NE help is welcome,,,
But reading HUGE FONTS is very IRRITATING
im sure u dont need huge fonts to put across ur good work...
Please avoid that..

rest keep up the gud work

Regards
ML
Hi ML,

We have all kinds of people of all types over here,also of all ages.Our friend could be in the geriatric age group,therefore the large fonts secondary to failing vision..........let us instead focus on his calls despite the large fonts,however irritating it is,and benefit from his wisdom instead.:)

Keep up the good work,RajPisces.

Saint