technical analysis

I need help. My account wiped out in option trading and no money left in my account but I accept that this is my fault. But want to learn technical analysis and option strattegies. I want to Start from 0 to next level ..... Pls HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had No money left to join any course but if needed I can buy books...
Pls HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From India

Suggest to read content available on zerodha Varsity first. Then go for books, there are plenty available. Believe me, you are in a gold mine of knowledge as in this forum. Just go through content posted by ST Sir, Sanju Sir, travi Sir, primitive trader sir. Not undermining any other author's contribution, but these guys have contributed a lot. Good luck.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Hulu Girl

Technical analysis is the study of historical price action in order to identify patterns and determine probabilities of future movements in the market through the use of technical studies, indicators, and other analysis tools. Technical analysis boils down to two things: identifying trends.

stoch

I need help. My account wiped out in option trading and no money left in my account but I accept that this is my fault. But want to learn technical analysis and option strattegies. I want to Start from 0 to next level ..... Pls HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had No money left to join any course but if needed I can buy books...
Pls HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From India
Start from J. Hull Financial Markets and Derivatives, it's available online. If you have decent math background I would recommend Eular Sinclair "Volatility trading", you can also find it for free in the internet.