Technical Analysis Workshop Specially Designed for INTRA-DAY & SHORT-TERM TRADERS

Technical Analysis Workshop Specially Designed for INTRA-DAY & SHORT-TERM TRADERS by Deepak Mohoni

Date: Saturday, 18 November, 9.30am - 5pm
Venue: J W Marriott, Juhu, Mumbai
Fees* : Rs. 5,000 per participant

Early Bird Offer: Rs. 4,200 if paid before November 4

Short-term trading has the advantage of providing potential profits each day, and not just during strong bull and bear market moves. In this workshop you will learn the most effective strategies for intra-day and short-term trading.

Topics include:

Stock Selection Methods

Entry Rules

Exit Rules

Risk & Money Management

Trading Psychology

These strategies will apply equally well for trading the Nifty futures and other derivatives. Though the emphasis will be on intra-day and short-term trading strategies, we will also touch upon strategies for medium and longer term investing.

Our workshops are always lively and highly interactive with real-life examples from the stockmarket. Sufficient time is provided to answer participants questions.

In this workshop you will learn:

State-of-the-art techniques for successful intra-day & short-term trading

Effective use of charts

When to exit trades

The techniques used by the world's most successful intra-day & short-term traders

How to reduce risk and preserve trading capital

Who should attend this workshop:

Beginners as well as experienced traders will benefit from this workshop.

Re: Technical Analysis Workshop

I have attended Deepak Mohoni's seminar in Mumbai. His seminar is nothing but promotion of his consulting services. Instead of attending such seminar better buy few good books.
1. How to make money trading Derivative by Ashwani Gujaral
2. Trading for Living by Dr. Alexander Elder
3. New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems by Welles Wilder

Sudesh

trader21

Re: Technical Analysis Workshop

I have attended Deepak Mohoni's seminar in Mumbai. His seminar is nothing but promotion of his consulting services. Instead of attending such seminar better buy few good books.
1. How to make money trading Derivative by Ashwani Gujaral
2. Trading for Living by Dr. Alexander Elder
3. New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems by Welles Wilder

Sudesh
Cant agree more on your views on 'Seminars':D . Its wise to use one's money in the suugested redaing list in the Trading Resources-> books section. Even a lot of freebies have been put by members in the section.

Cheers.

sreperu

Re: Technical Analysis Workshop Specially Designed for INTRA-DAY & SHORT-TERM TRADER

Hi,
Has anyone from this forum attended Sumanth Tendulkar's Technical analysis seminar in Mumbai? Please give me the details about this seminar.

Thanks in advance!

Regards!
Sreeny

Re: Technical Analysis Workshop Specially Designed for INTRA-DAY & SHORT-TERM TRADER

Hello Sreeny,

I have attended two days technical analysis course of Mr. Tendulkar at Dadar (West) It is useless. Are you talking about same?

Sudesh
[email protected]

Linus

Hello Sreeny,

I have attended two days technical analysis course of Mr. Tendulkar at Dadar (West) It is useless. Are you talking about same?

Sudesh
[email protected]
Hi,

What does this guy do? Ther are a lot of ads in local papers by these gurus. One says something like '...invest 5000 and make one crore in fourteen years!! .....' :eek:

woohoo...way to go

Please share your experience with us.

ss :)

if we could double our money every year.. in the 12th year we'll have 1 crore+ (that's wishful thinking ;) )

0. 5000
1. 10000
2. 20000
3. 40000
4. 80000
5. 160000
6. 320000
7. 640000
8. 1280000
9. 2560000
10. 5120000
11. 10240000

may be they are assuming "50-90%" gain every year..

manishchan

Dear Sudesh :

I am surprised to find your comment. I know people who are applying techniquess taught by Tendulkar Sir and are making consistent profits.

Encouraged by their success I am planning to do the course myself now.

Regards,
Jitendra. Thacker.
Email : [email protected]
That post was in 2007/2009. The person might have given up on the market by now :D