Technical Analysis view on TISCO & TELCO

ragh_ash said:
saint
u have done precisely that. one of my more darling sector STEEL is facing meltdown. do v hit panic button now?
regards
ragh_ash
Hi ragh_ash,

If I were you,I would sell off all tisco and sail in the next bounce........how much of a bounce we will get,or no bounce at all,I have no idea.All of this only if it cracks the 330 which looks highly likely.

All I can tell you is that Tisco is not looking good at all.......confirmed downtrend if decisively cracks 330.Will end up seeing lower prices........so careful!

Saint

Saint said:
Hi ragh_ash,

If I were you,I would sell off all tisco and sail in the next bounce........how much of a bounce we will get,or no bounce at all,I have no idea.All of this only if it cracks the 330 which looks highly likely.

All I can tell you is that Tisco is not looking good at all.......confirmed downtrend if decisively cracks 330.Will end up seeing lower prices........so careful!

Saint
hi saint , ur advice is very precise and i think ragh_ash would have gotten rid of tisco by now . there was a pullback rally ( though as u said will there be a bounce no one knows and u were correct its hard to predict pull backs and throw backs ) . also i think tisco has had its bounce for now and is poised to go down again . so i am waiting for tommorow to see how it fares .
regards
gaurav

Last edited: