Technical Analysis Trading Call on Jindal Vijaynagar Steel

Traderji

Super Moderator
Technical Analysis Trading Call on Jindal Vijaynagar Steel

Jindal Vijaynagar Steel seems to be breaking out of its consolidation. See attached chart for trading signal, profit target and stoploss levels.

Please note that you have to login after you successfully register yourself in order to see the attached chart.

Attachments

Had been tracking this stock last few weeks......got in half yesterday at 12.30.Looks interesting for a nice move up!!

Jindal Vij finally putting in a close at 13 :eek:

Jindal Vijaynagar

Thankyou Traderji
It Is A Best Call From You. But Why You Are Not Give Us The Time Frame? If You Provide Then We May Be Bought At Our Convenient Because In To-days Environment No One Has An Excess Amount Because They Are Invested Their Money In Such Stocks And Wait For The Target But When So It Is A Question To Invest Now Or Late. Traderji Hope You Understand Me And Give Your Good Answer In This Regard.
Gksjam

Traderji

Super Moderator
Re: Jindal Vijaynagar

gksjam said:
Thankyou Traderji
It Is A Best Call From You. But Why You Are Not Give Us The Time Frame? If You Provide Then We May Be Bought At Our Convenient Because In To-days Environment No One Has An Excess Amount Because They Are Invested Their Money In Such Stocks And Wait For The Target But When So It Is A Question To Invest Now Or Late. Traderji Hope You Understand Me And Give Your Good Answer In This Regard.
Gksjam
If you read my comments in the chart, I have clearly mentioned to invest on a close above 13.00. My time frame for this investment to achive the target is 12-16 weeks from the date of a close above Rs. 13.00

saint said:
Had been tracking this stock last few weeks......got in half yesterday at 12.30.Looks interesting for a nice move up!!
You're the wise guy. ;) Did'nt wait for the 13+ breakout, did you? Smart move to get some in the low 12s. Now you can get in the rest @ 13+ and ride the wave to it's crest around 20.

Oh! I forgot to mention. I did likewise. ;) :eek: