Technical analysis software

Hello Everyone!
I have just registered for traderji.com and hope to learn a lot from fellow traders.
I have just started learning about technical analysis. Can anyone tell me more about the following softwares:
1. Dynamic Trend
2. Advanced Get
3. Meta Stock

Will any of these softwares be of help to a fresher like me?

Thank you

bvpraveen

Hi Suraj,

As far as I know, some of the good softwares are paid ones. Since you like to use them for learning, try some free charting softwares.

I'm using FiboTrader for the past 2 months. Its very good. It seems FChart is also nice, but has less features than FiboTrader(I've not tried FChart.)

Regarding FiboTrader, you can find full details of its features, installation,etc in "Softwares" section.
All the best.

Hope this helps,
Praveen.

Hi ,

Its great, well to the Technical Anaysis group.

Advance Get, is rated as the best in the world. It has the best of the features and they are really great.

Meta Stock however is best suited for a beginner. It is simple and easy to use. It too does have a Expert Signal and Commentary feature for newbeis to understand the signals generated by the system. I am using Meta Stock for past 7 years, and have no regrets.

The last charting system, i have no idea.

However, Please understand, more important than the Software are, the basic understanding of the Tech Anal Theory, Patterns and Indicators. Go into deep and understand the finer points of the indicators and patterns and even psychology. These are basically what seperates men from boys.

Happy Trading.

VM