Technical Analysis - Practice trades

mindgames

Bullish marubozu on good volumes @ Nov-14 / Dec-14 support levels. Placed an order but there was a sudden surge in price and the limit order never got executed.

mindgames

Gap open. Until the last hour, it was going to be a shooting star with a long shadow - in fact though it might close lower at one point. Planned an entry but @ 3.20 stock made a surge to reduce shadow length. Not sure of this one...turning bullish from 50-50?!

Bearish engulf today. Short @ 401.1.

mindgames

Bullish marubozu on good volumes @ Nov-14 / Dec-14 support levels. Placed an order but there was a sudden surge in price and the limit order never got executed.

Piercing pattern after y'day's Marubozu. Luck saved me y'day. 240Put @ 5.8

Not very sure if this qualifies as a valid engulf as I don't think the stock has a prior uptrend - appears sideways over the last week. Seems risky.

mindgames

A piercing pattern. Short @ 410.55.

Or should I have waited for a close below the big green candle? - will have to wait and see.
Stop loss hit @ 418.2 by a sudden surge in 2nd half of the day. Bad call. Looking back, maybe I jumped too early into the trade - there doesn't seem to be a convincing uptrend before the piercing pattern (past 2 weeks were more of a sideways trend).

mindgames

Piercing pattern after y'day's Marubozu. Luck saved me y'day. 240Put @ 5.8

Not very sure if this qualifies as a valid engulf as I don't think the stock has a prior uptrend - appears sideways over the last week. Seems risky.
Closed the trade at 3.4 as it wasn't looking good and anyway did not want to carry the position over the weekend.

mindgames

RAYMOND

Downtrend started in first week of March.
On 11th, broke ad closed above the 3rd downtrend line
On 12th, stock closed above the previous swing high of 447.
9 day EMA > 26 day EMA
MACD signal line crossover valid

Buy order @ 447 did not get executed.