Technical Analysis Learning

Whom should I go to for learning technical analysis in Banglore

• Total voters
Would like to take this opportunity and thank u ritika.

Your thread was extremely useful and based on the recommendations here I did the technical analysis course here in Bangalore with Bharat Dugar.

Indeed very lucky to see your posts and decide in favor of this course. My confidence in trading has increased.

Hence decided to contribute here and write down my positive reviews.

Next on my agenda would be to do the course on metastock programming with him.

How many times you want to post the same that you had classes with Mr.Dugar.???

stop spamming...and advertising...or pay traderji for ads..

Learning to trade is like learning to drive. No amount of theory classes can equip you to the real experience of trading. The only way to learn is to systematically trade real time with an experienced trader.Keep notes on all the trades we make. Understand how we respond to different trading situations.Understand whether we have a tendency to be impulsive or paralytic when the market takes a turn.The fee which we pay for expensive courses may be added up to form a small capital and do real time trading with a pro. Even paper trading will be misleading because the psychological make up when we do paper trading and when we put actual money on the line are vastly different.

Hi all
I am a beginner in Intraday EQ and is treading on the steep learning curve. Yet to come profitable but the small losses are getting smaller everyday. The friends here have helped a lot, though I haven't acknowledged anyone by name yet.

Today, while shorting, I chose a time when the support was far away and the stock has broken the support that was over it. The candles were ok and red. No hammers. Yet the price took a reverse turn and hit my stop loss.

Now, why this happens at all? Have I missed something I should have seen?

Experts please help.

PARI

"Profits take care of themselves, losses never do" - Jesse Livermore

I guess you are going down the correct path by working on minimizing your losses.

Its just a matter of time before you turn profitable.

However, with that said I am a little confused with the technique you mentioned - red candles and support ???

if you elaborate, may be I can help.

"Profits take care of themselves, losses never do" - Jesse Livermore

I guess you are going down the correct path by working on minimizing your losses.

Its just a matter of time before you turn profitable.

However, with that said I am a little confused with the technique you mentioned - red candles and support ???

if you elaborate, may be I can help.

Great one.

There are many providing technical analysis course in Bangalore. Luckily the person I selected was excellent.

I suggest meeting up the trainer and finding out more about him before giving ur money. Online research is also pretty helpful.

I did all this and got my money's worth.

Lets try to get answers for the following as well :

1 ) Low cost (High Quality) Broker for F&O who has a branch (or services) in Bangalore

2) Other courses apart from technical analysis that are conducted in Bangalore.

3) Pooling of lets say 10 people and then appointing a faculty to learn more about stock market. Will it be more cost effective ?? Got this idea from sharedcab.com which was mentioned in today's newspaper.

4) Pooling of traders to get better bargains from brokers.

Please share your views on the above.

Hey,

I think the brokerage rates are already so low that there is no scope for downward revision.

As regards trading courses, I dont think the good trainers will be willing to negotiate. The ones who do, are probably not the correct choice.

I dint get a singe penny discount also when I took up the technical analysis course here in Bangalore. Rather, I had to wait for a month before attending. Ha Ha.

So, this bulk buying programs / syndicate buying is not such a good idea in my opinion.

PARI

I have a question related to technical analysis class in Bangalore itself.

I want to take up a Elliott wave theory course as I found it very difficult to learn from the book Elliott wave explained by petcher.

Should I take it from mr. Bharat only since i have already done technical anlaysis course with him and found it to be good or are there other good options that should be considered. Herd about Mr. Musa who apparently is good in waves.

there is another great course by larry williams who is visiting india.

Else, is there any really good resource that can help me in learning eliott wave. I mean video, not books.

Thanks in advance,
Pari