Technical Analysis Learning

Whom should I go to for learning technical analysis in Banglore

• Total voters
Late to the thread:

I reckon most of the courses on offer are run by people who will not be able to tell you much other than TA.

I haven't attended a single seminar/class/what have you.

I have won Spot FX trader contests and actively manage funds for various clients.

Most important lesson you should know about any TA course that you or others might undertake is that its a dead investment, what you will learn trading live is what will be the only lessons which will stick.

And by saying 'stick' I don't mean in the first go, trading psychology is something which does not come easy. After all knowing the theory of making soap does not guarantee you will make good soap.

All the above being said, I can arrange for a Skype lesson in TA and other things which are the basic fumbling blocks for most traders when they start out. Haven't charged anything for teaching TA(which will help you burn your money faster than guessing wrong in a coin toss, I might add) till date, wonder if it will take too much of my time.

Anyway inbox me, or create a thread with willing participants and I will be happy to kick-start and test out some of the core material you have learned with pro's at this.

If you just want to listen and not participate in the learning process, please avoid.

Cheers
hi neo,

Count me in.

hi
there is proof that who never learnt technical analysis do better in trading.
Once people learn TA,they tend to get biased towards the methods that make money for the enemy.

neo1599

Hello,

Great to see a lot of people have responded.

I am trying to set something up for the near future, will update.

In the meantime:

Realistic Goal

Just something very basic, but at the start of learning TA, this is an essential piece which I see most people don't understand.

It's not a complete file, just the start of a 4-5 hour strategy development webinar I did some time back.

I haven't made changes to account for futures instead of Spot FX, the fundamentals remain the same just shift the terminology and do some calculations.

Lets see what kind of response/questions it gets. I am more interested in questions.

Oh..a thread: http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...ns-insights-into-why-ta-fails.html#post855833

Cheers

Last edited:

Rkji

roger that, captain

Just something very basic, but at the start of learning TA, this is an essential piece which I see most people don't understand.

Lets see what kind of response/questions it gets. I am more interested in questions.

Cheers

amsin21