Technical Analysis Course

Hello to all thread member. What about Technical Analysis course conducted by Equityrush (run by Kunal Sarogi). They claim that they also provide placement assistant. I am thinking about it. If anybody has done this course pls share experience of it.

Hi Everyone..

I'd just like to suggest to everyone not to go for ur TA course to Kunal Saraogi, he's just a big time cheater, in a sense that he takes classes of 8-10 ppl in one go ...in a place where only 3 ppl max should be stting. He will take advance and will keep on shifiting classes and hamper ur schedule. Initially when u go to him he will say the course is for 8 sessions but soon u will realise tht u will waste atleast 2 month or like in my case 6 months for the damn course to be done n still not complete. Its not just me who has suffered, there r more then 12-14 ppl i know who hv suffered...while there might be many who i dont knw.ON most times his office ppl who schedule the classes will call u for class and u'll end up doing the same topic(already covered by u) with another group. There is no system in place and he has no respect for anyone's time. Now the biggest part.....all of u who think tht he is a big time analyst who appears on TV and all...let me tell u he PAYS MONEY to TV channels for callling him on shows.....not the other way round. Initially when someone meets him he comes across as a very polished person but soon the colors start showing.....cancelling classes..not picking any phone calls...no respect for anyone's time.

I am telling all this as i've suffered for 6 months or more and i dont want u ppl lose time n money. If somebody wants to know more of his deeds i can provide more details.

So think Rational and pay caution to the winds n dont blow up money in hands of such CHEATERS.

Thanks

Dear friends

Im Sireesha frm hydreabad. Im new to the stock markets and learning technical

analysis by reading books. I got Metastock Pro software frm one of my relatives.

I need nse bse historical data in metastock format. Can any one here can help me

pls...If so, pls mail to sireesha.shreenivas@*.com

Thanks in advance

Sireesha

Hi friends,

I am an active investor for the last 5 years ... I have basic knowledge about derivatives and want to enhance my knowledge in this domain such as trading strategies, pricing and if possible even structured products including advanced type of options............ any idea if any institute offers such training....... Looking forward to some gud advice......Thanks for help.......