Technical Analysis Course

Hello Friends,

I saw that most of you have real interest in Technical analysis and want to learn these techniques but let me tell you one thing that those who are conducting technical analysis course are simply for collecting huge amount of money from public & rarely gives good results.

If you are putting your money to learn tech analysis and not getting good results after that then it would be worthless ... i mean u should be able to generate profit.

OK, now let me tell u about my self, I started Technical analysis in my MBA class I read lots of books then did some paper trading, opened demo account made mistakes early then learned so much from my teacher,friends,mistakes etc. & started generating profit (which is most important).

why i am telling u all these coz u should focus & learn & get some good quality knowledge.
(If I become half a percent smarter each year, I'll be genius by the time I die )
Good Luck...........:thumb:

Last edited:
chartadvice.com , capitalmarket.com icicidirect.com are some of the sites where members of forum can check for TA course / seminars. It helps as I am the benificiry of such programmes . I learn TA from such seminars organised by Capital market Magzine. Comments are welcomed
Subhash Bhandari
hi ...can u tell howz chartadvise for beginners in technical anlaysis.

n_r

I am agreed with suggestions of Mr. billauday. I am not sure that u will make money after attending the somebodys trading courses, But i am sure that the somebody will make money by u.

D

darkstar

Hello Friends,

I saw that most of you have real interest in Technical analysis and want to learn these techniques but let me tell you one thing that those who are conducting technical analysis course are simply for collecting huge amount of money from public & rarely gives good results.

If you are putting your money to learn tech analysis and not getting good results after that then it would be worthless ... i mean u should be able to generate profit.

OK, now let me tell u about my self, I started Technical analysis in my MBA class I read lots of books then did some paper trading, opened demo account made mistakes early then learned so much from my teacher,friends,mistakes etc. & started generating profit (which is most important).

why i am telling u all these coz u should focus & learn & get some good quality knowledge.
(If I become half a percent smarter each year, I'll be genius by the time I die )
Good Luck...........:thumb:
hello friend, where u get demo account for . for indian market mcx or equity no brokereg firm provide demo account i need for indian market please provide links, detail.
thankks again.

SwingKing

Just refer to

Technical Analysis of Stock Trends (Bible of TA) - By Edwards and Magee

This book is more than sufficient for grasping the concepts and implementing them.

Stop running behind courses.

Good Luck.

hi,

can anyone help me in finding a good technical analysis course conducted in kolkata by any reliable and renowned source.....