Technical Analysis Course

Re: Technical Analysis Course offered by BIFM

Hi,
I have heard that an institute BIFM in Mumbai is conducting 2 months course on technical anlaysis . My friend had joined and was pretty much satified with the training.
They have covered major topics and also covered elliot wave and cycle analysis which i felt is great.
For your reference i'll provide you their contact numbers
ph
022-20310981

you can also view this link for reference www.bifmmumbai.blogspot.com or www.bifm.edu.in

Hi all,
I had inquired in BIFM in Mumbai about their comprehensive training on Technical Analysis
The next batch is starting on 22nd septmeber in Mumbai and would be held on weekends. they have provided me with the syllabus content which i have attached. you all can also view the following link for syllabus.
www.bifmmumbai.blogspot.com
Guys please response on what you feel about the course.:confused:

Regards

has any body learned BAR 46 analysis. If so. please place your comments here.So that others can also be benifitted.This people makes high claims.The fees are high too.So before joining I need to think twice. So if any body has learned please let us know. I learned this from the site daytradeasy.com.

Thanks,

balaji

has any body learned BAR 46 analysis. If so. please place your comments here.So that others can also be benifitted.This people makes high claims.The fees are high too.So before joining I need to think twice. So if any body has learned please let us know. I learned this from the site daytradeasy.com.

Thanks,

balaji
Hello Balaji,

I have done his big wave course. No question that what ever he is charging is too high. He teach only one single method with name of different courses. According to him we should find out a stock showing narrow range for 10 minutes and then an up spike in price. After this up spike formation if stock comes back and falls below low point of range. we should go short in the stock. Thats all no upper price target. He tell dont exit up to 3.15 exit after 3.15 & place stopploss at high of spike.
Problem with this technique is, risk is more than reward.

This is a short technique of big wave short course. In Big wave Buy course he tought me a rounding bottom setup.

If you have not done, no need to do the course.

Siddhakala

hi guys, also please check up the one month course given by ashwani gujral. for details please go on ashwanigujral dot com. i think this may remain as a one point solution from the experts. only barring issue is fees. two courses. one is 22k for one month second is 45k for one month. check out.

Hello Balaji,

I have done his big wave course. No question that what ever he is charging is too high. He teach only one single method with name of different courses. According to him we should find out a stock showing narrow range for 10 minutes and then an up spike in price. After this up spike formation if stock comes back and falls below low point of range. we should go short in the stock. Thats all no upper price target. He tell dont exit up to 3.15 exit after 3.15 & place stopploss at high of spike.
Problem with this technique is, risk is more than reward.

This is a short technique of big wave short course. In Big wave Buy course he tought me a rounding bottom setup.

If you have not done, no need to do the course.

Siddhakala
Hi Siddhakala,

Thank you very much for your response. Atlast there was some one on tradreji who could answer my query. Would you like to share your bar 46 formula with me. In return I can share with u the softwares that I have viz meta stock, trade station or mt predictor. Please reply.

Jai balaji.