Technical Analysis COURSE in bangalore or chennai (TN)

'Teach a man Fishing', has everything that you would require to learn in TA. As you are in Bangalore, would you require further assistance in your learning curve, like live examples, working with software, sharing views, knowing more about your own thoughts,we can meet and do it one to one in person.

After going through the materials, you can decide on your own what is your inner calling. It is a psychological process, if we pursue with dedication it evolves on its own.
Hi d_S_ramesh,

i m also from Bangalore. In the process of learning TA. Would be glad if u can spare some free time for meeting me and clarifying my doubts and help me out.

Thanks a ton...

there is a session going to be conducted in bangalore by Mr. Mohindar (dont know how good/bad he is).
So just wanted feedback on the same like how helpful these sessions are(since it's just a 2day session), how good Mr. Mohindar is, etc.
Fees is around 10K, so pls advise.

PARI

Hi I have seen plenty of advertisements on TA course in bangalore on the quikr website. may be you can select amongst them.

but frankly, I do not think ta works.

Rish

I can suggest a course that I have done to learn technical analysis in Bangalore. The one by Bharat Dugar.
Corse was good and informative. He is a CMT - probably the only technical analyst with this qualification. If someone is really serious about becoming a full time trader this technical analysis course should be of grt help.
Are u a agent of Dugar ?

For your information, so many CMT analyst are available in India.

Stop marketing Dugar product or pay money to traderji and post "ADV" on behalf of Dugar.

Last edited: