Technical Analysis Course for a beginner

Hi,

1. Does anyone know of any good Technical Analysis course being conducted anywhere in India between Jun 12th and 20th ?

2. Is there anyone in Bangalore who conducts technical analysis course over the weekends ?

3. Has anyone attended the Bangalore Investor Club's Technical Analysis course ? Any feedback ?

4. Viratech's course is being conducted over the coming weekend. I have gone thro' valuable feedback by the members here. Thank you. I may just take this up but I would like a more prolonged course spanning few weekends.

Regards,

Wow, it is so easy to be a millionaire ! Learn few technical analysis tips, plot fancy lines on your charts, spot the divergences and whoa ! we are on the way to print money !:clap:

I will not discourage you guys in learning technical analysis. Please go ahead and learn it and expand your horizons.

How ever, when you start trading live, keep an open mind of what works and what not. One day, you will get your true calling and that will be the day when you start learning ' what is the correct way to trade'.

I have used all technical analysis, so if you are new to the market, do learn them, use it, analyse them and then find out the flaws.

Good Luck.

tech analysis is not a great thing stick on a perfect policy which u like either moving average, moving average cross over or macd y will get moving average and moving average cross over in indiabulls.com/stocks/tech analysis for free watch it find it good or not then implement

It is really nice to meet people who are interested in learning technical analysis.
technical analysis skill can't be mastered over a one hour but requires a lot of hard work.

technical analysis is nothing but chart analysis and if you are strong at pictorial memory you can learn the technical analysis faster.

if you are interested in learning technical analysis, you may register at

http:// niftytrade.net / tatraining.htm

as and when i plan training sessions, i would inform you.

unlike other who only show the left of chart and say that's how it works, i train in real time environment.

Every evening i update the nifty spot chart and how i analyze the chart at
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/41942-technical-analysis-nifty-intraday-charts.html

you may visit it before market open to get a fair idea of how the market would be.