Technical analysis and derivatives book by Ashwini Gujral.

insider

I have the book. For a new person I would recommend avoiding the book since there is nothing new covered in the book. No real strategies. You can find such material floating in Websites also. Better read the books by Murphy or Pring. They are much better to acquire knowledge. Especially the chapter on ADX in Gujral's book was a nonsense.

Re: Technical analysis and derivatives book by Ashwani Gujral.

Kindly read Ashwini as Ashwani wherever I have posted at Traderji. Traderji, please replace by "Replace all" if possible. Sorry. I was not aware that he has a website too- ashwanigujral.com

Mr Ashwani Gujral is a well known commentator on NDTV and CNBC. He has come out with a new book called How to make money trading derivaties. It is basically a book on how to use technicals for derivatives and derivative strategies and is by vision books.

There are whole chapters on swing and day trading setups, AdX and other major oscillators .

There are chapters on cash and futures arbitrage, money management and discipline(psychology).

There are chapters on options strategies for normal and special situations with all the option geeks . There is a special chapter on covered calls.

I have read only the chapter on day trading so far and there are several good practical tips. Its not everyday that an Indian author comes out with a book. Its easy to relate to because of examples of Indian stocks and other facets of our own stock market.

This post is just to create awareness. I will make a detailed commentary later. It seems like a good read

sir Can I get this book. let me know how much i have to pay?

thanks
rajesh