Technical analysis and derivatives book by Ashwini Gujral.

Hello Gujaral sir,
I visited your website.Actully i am a day trader and generally deals in f n o.
So my request to you for deliver guidence in this segment on daily basis.

Thanks
Sumer singh Rathore
9214422144(m)

Hello Gujaral sir,

Thanks
Sumer singh Rathore
9214422144(m)[/QUOTE]

C

CreditViolet

Hello Gujaral sir,

Thanks
Sumer singh Rathore
9214422144(m)
You might contact him directly as I dont think he visits here often. I know a few subscribers to his chatroom and for an intraday trader he takes on a lot of 'heat'.The calls are pretty straightforward stuff if you know basic TA.

CV
:eek:

hi,

I am doing a project on Trading in indian markets using derivatives. can someone please help me with strategies that apply specifically to indian markets.

i am looking for this book "how to make money trading derivatives" but not available in any of the crosswords in mumbai. or at granth. if anyone has a softcopy plz plz mail it to me [email protected]

or if anyone knows how to get atleast the contents pages online that will also help.

thanks
chirag.

vince

hi,

I am doing a project on Trading in indian markets using derivatives. can someone please help me with strategies that apply specifically to indian markets.

i am looking for this book "how to make money trading derivatives" but not available in any of the crosswords in mumbai. or at granth. if anyone has a softcopy plz plz mail it to me [email protected]

or if anyone knows how to get atleast the contents pages online that will also help.

thanks
chirag.
You can order it directly from vision books or you can find it at any bookstore opposite Metro or CST station.

You can order it directly from vision books or you can find it at any bookstore opposite Metro or CST station.
hi vince,

thanks for the suggestion.

i live very far from CST and it is very difficult to go there on a normal day time due to work.

which is why i asked for some help in atleast making available the contents page so that i can know for sure if it covers everything that i am looking for.

If anyone who has read the book or has a copy from which they can list down all the derivative trading strategies discussed i will be highly obliged.

for the other parts like technical analysis and psychology etc. i am looking at various other books its only derivatives trading that is not clearly available at other places.

thanks
chirag.

What sort of derivative trading education are you looking for. There are far better reads available.
I am trying to apply derivative trading strategies to indian markets

based on past data i am trying to simulate these strategies to see their applicability and relevance.

for e.g if we try a straddle in indian markets then baring nifty it just doesnt work becuase of the lack of liquidity. likewise if we apply strategies like condor etc. they work wonderfully in nifty options.

i wanted to know what work is already done in this context so that i dont have to reinvent the wheel.

I am trying to apply derivative trading strategies to indian markets

based on past data i am trying to simulate these strategies to see their applicability and relevance.

for e.g if we try a straddle in indian markets then baring nifty it just doesnt work becuase of the lack of liquidity. likewise if we apply strategies like condor etc. they work wonderfully in nifty options.

i wanted to know what work is already done in this context so that i dont have to reinvent the wheel.
Chirag,

i hope you will find this link good.
http://groups.google.com/group/Tips4Trade ............i joined this group from last 3-4 months and enjoyed huge profit.

Raj