Tech mahindra falling

Hi friends
I m new in this forum and new also in investment. Could any one please help me what are the implications of change in volume vis a vis change in price of stock

thanx
ultimate

Last edited:
Hi friends
I m new in this forum nad new also in investment. Could nay one please help me what are the implications of cahnge in volume vis a vis change in price of stock

thanx
ultimate
Hello Ultimate,

Welcome to traderji.com.

Please refer to the following threads. Hope they helps you.

1. About Volume and Stock Markets
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/3154-about-volume-stock-markets.html

2. Understanding Volume & Open Interest
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/227-understanding-volume-open-interest.html

Regards,
Praveen.

See the chart attached.

ATB,
ss
hi sunil

I have seen the chart of TechMahindra......you are using icharts.in charts and i have seen that you have customised it, i.e. you have drawn round symbols and written remarks in it, I also use that site but is not able to do these things.

Can you tell me how to do that......i will be greatful........

I Guess you need to take the print screen and paste it in ms paint, make the necessary edits.. I am sure there better ways to do this though..

Linus

hi sunil

I have seen the chart of TechMahindra......you are using icharts.in charts and i have seen that you have customised it, i.e. you have drawn round symbols and written remarks in it, I also use that site but is not able to do these things.

Can you tell me how to do that......i will be greatful........
Hi,

Right click on the chart, and save it as bit map image in your say 'my pictures' folder. Then go to that folder, right click your saved chart and select 'edit' and here you can do whatever you want ie trend lines, annotation etc.

HTH and ATB,

ss :)

Last edited:
Hello friends
Is it time to exit tech mahindra i have 200 shares @ 1810.Any Idea
Hi there all of the viewers,

It seems that TECH MAHINDRA has to come to the gap area of 1490--1530/50.
To my knowledge it may go up from here but once it has to come down intraday to fill in hte gap area. check the charts and then take ur own decision. But surely it is a good thing to put ur money in it.(always on correction)