Teach A Man To Fish Printable Version To Download.....

raj_hpking

Respected Sir, Senior Members and Newbie like Me,

Before Starting I would like to say Many Many Thanks To Mr. Saint for providing such a wonderful Post Teach A Man To Fish....... Without your post this was never possible, Thanks a Million.

I have made a Printable Version of Teach A Man To Fish.......By Mr. Saint.

I know i did nothing new, you might already have downloaded pdf file made by one of the member of this forum. (Which is excellent well formatted file, i must appreciate his/her work, but found that file is not complete.)

Every time it is not convenient to carry the Laptop or Internet to read this thread (Teach A Man To Fish.......) online.
Basic idea behind making this file is, To make document available while offline.

I tried to put each and every chart used by Mr. Saint while explaining, so we can clear while reading.

This file is made with keeping intension to take a printouts, and sorry but i did not get much time to format the file. At some places u might find some charts are very small ( To make the file size small and reduce number of pages when taking printouts.)

I did not make much formatting, Just edited/removed thread's post whenever i felt to do, some user may feel annoyed while reading this file.
Sorry but i am not an architect to make this file colorful and not had time too.
I tried to make available this file as soon as possible to new users. So they can take advantage.

Please find the downloadable link below, :clap:

http://www.4shared.com/file/119809897/4a4243ab/Teach_A_Man_Fish_Complete.html
:thumb:

If you people find any mistake, i mean wrong chart at wrong post, or some informative data missing then please do let me know. I will make the needful and upload the new file again.

Please feel free for your valuable suggestions.

Note: If uploading Teach A Man To Fish..... By Mr. Saint thread's file Break any Terms or Condition of this forum then please do let me i will remove this Post.

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear,
The above mentioned link not woeking!!!!!!!!!

raj_hpking

Dear,
The above mentioned link not woeking!!!!!!!!!
Hi Vijay,

I am not Premium Account, or a Collector's Account user on rapidshare.com. So only 10 times in a day file can be downloadable. (Sorry but i don't know other way to upload the file for free.)

Try the second link.

Last edited:
I am not Premium Account, or a Collector's Account user on rapidshare.com. So only 10 times in a day file can be downloadable. (Sorry but i don't know other way to upload the file for free.)
Raj

If you wish to &/or can email me the file, I can put it on my server & post back the link to it in the thread.

Offer is open to anyone on the forum who wants to put up a afl, a series of pics or pdf files that are useful for forum users and is required to be downloaded without daily download restrictions.

raj_hpking

Raj

If you wish to &/or can email me the file, I can put it on my server & post back the link to it in the thread.

Offer is open to anyone on the forum who wants to put up a afl, a series of pics or pdf files that are useful for forum users and is required to be downloaded without daily download restrictions.
Thanks a million Sanjay,

I have uploaded same file on 4shared.com and i think there are no such limitations. Please use the second link to download file.

spiritunit

Better use mediafire.com in future for file upload, its very ease and unlimited downloads with no waiting time.