Teach a man to fish compilation(pdf)

Devil11,

Thanks a million for the post. I have trying to download the article in pdf format from the links provided by other fellows but was not able to download. I am able to download from the above link and I am reading it now.

Thanks,
Chetan

kiran_thiru

RDutt

Read somewhere here on one thread that even the Saint, the inventor of this strategy, has stopped following this method of trading long long back.

It's still relevant

Read somewhere here on one thread that even the Saint, the inventor of this strategy, has stopped following this method of trading long long back.
Is it so? This is the first time I'm coming across this info. Did Saint sir himself said so? But regardless of whether he uses the method or not, the "Teach a man to fish..." thread should still be quite handy for the greenhorns. Traders should focus on mastering the basics first; and as far as the nuts and bolts of Technical Analysis and Trading Psychology are concerned, the "Teach a man to fish..." thread nails it.

mastermind007

thanks for great work. this is helpful to trades. thanks for saint sir & devil.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

fun part is in history devil is enemy of saint. devil do againest him. here is helping devil to others with saint.:):):)
Don't believe everything you read in History books. History is written by people with ulterior motives ...