TCS After result

Considering the new highs against US Dollar,and TCS still beating the estimates,Will probably give a lift to TCS.Could be a very good long term buy can go up to 1500-1600 range by end of this year.

Considering the new highs against US Dollar,and TCS still beating the estimates,Will probably give a lift to TCS.Could be a very good long term buy can go up to 1500-1600 range by end of this year.
with the rupee impact still hanging in the air will TCS ever touch the 16000 mark?

cheers

with the rupee impact still hanging in the air will TCS ever touch the 16000 mark?

cheers
Dear lawrieking,
I think you mean 1600 mark. But I believe that if you hold this scrip long enough, and they do not split or give bonus, at the rate at which they are doing business and growing, you will one day see even 16000.

Technically speaking, the stock has some resistances.
The first one is at 1200. Above this, if it clears 1265, then there may be a pitstop at 1330 / 1390. Only after that we can look at 1600.

But for all this to happen, TCS first has to close above 1200.

Definitely a great business to own for the long term but for the short term, the trend is bearish and we may be even be lucky enough to buy below 1100.

Peace,
Yasir :)

:) Hi Yasir:)
I am glad u have responded so quik. Thanks first of all. I am not a funda guy nor do i fall prey to tips.I work basis market trend. From what i hear u comment. I am certain TCS has a long term growth perspective. I want to accumalate as well for which i have saved some funds. i have 10 in my family who work with TCS and they all tell me ... stick with TCS...its the market Leader in the IT space.

I am glad i had you beloeive in the encouraging success story in TCS

no way i am giving up.

thanls anyways for boostin my confidence

cheers

:) Hi Yasir:)
I am glad u have responded so quik. Thanks first of all. I am not a funda guy nor do i fall prey to tips.I work basis market trend. From what i hear u comment. I am certain TCS has a long term growth perspective. I want to accumalate as well for which i have saved some funds. i have 10 in my family who work with TCS and they all tell me ... stick with TCS...its the market Leader in the IT space.

I am glad i had you beloeive in the encouraging success story in TCS

no way i am giving up.

thanls anyways for boostin my confidence

cheers
10 relatives with TCS? Amazing! I have to derive confidence in this scrip from you / your family! ;)

Mr Yasirsait How do you figure out resistances,what are the methods to figure it out.
Dear ravi06,

Both resistances and supports can be figured out / calculated based on past trends. sagi.thediceman has been my Guru in technical analysis and he taught me how to do the same.

Regards,
Yasir.