Tax ... Tax ....tax

megapixel

I have noticed when we BUY/SELL equity shares , we pay STT , service tax , transaction tax etc during trade transaction.

Do we again have to pay tax to Govt from our profit ? If so Is there any quality service which helps their customer to calculate and filing Tax from equity profits ?

I think Brokers dont do the Tax calculation and filling...right ? Is there any reputed service for this ?

Could you please share your experience ?

Thanks

asnavale

I agree Sumo....only other thing remaining for the State Govt. to do is Entry Ticket at Muktidhams.....!!!
At several religious and pilgrim places there is entry tax already being levied.

-Anant

IAtma

Desh kaa sabse badaa bhukkad aur bhikhaari hai apnaa FM.........:D

kitnaa bhi maaro saale ke munha per iskaa pet nahi bharne walaa......:rofl::rofl:;)

soft_trader

I also agree...

Even When paying tax, we are paying Service tax on the tax amount. Why this should be paid?

This is not a fair practice.

When we are trading, tax is deducted from our transaction value. After that if we are in profit, we need to pay income tax on that. And for paying that income tax, we are paying service tax on that.

What the hell is going on in INDIA?????????? :confused:

I also agree...

Even When paying tax, we are paying Service tax on the tax amount. Why this should be paid?

This is not a fair practice.

When we are trading, tax is deducted from our transaction value. After that if we are in profit, we need to pay income tax on that. And for paying that income tax, we are paying service tax on that.

What the hell is going on in INDIA?????????? :confused:
Consider yourself lucky there is a no breathing tax..

How else the poor govt will make money?

Also note that only 3-4% of indian pop pays tax. Rest 97% are all farmers and don't have to pay taxes.

if you don't like to pay taxes , there is always the option of farming..

IAtma

what u r talking about is only direct taxes whereas everybody either the income is 100 rs or 10 million , is paying indirect taxes (VAT/ST/Excise/Import Duty/House/Water Tax etc) and most of us pays more than 50% of our Income as taxes..........

anyway........ even if after getting more than 60-70% taxes from public, if the requirment is not going to fullfill what they can do is open prostitution hubs and collect taxes.........:rofl::rofl::D

Public will pay what they ask.:cool:

Consider yourself lucky there is a no breathing tax..

How else the poor govt will make money?

Also note that only 3-4% of indian pop pays tax. Rest 97% are all farmers and don't have to pay taxes.

if you don't like to pay taxes , there is always the option of farming..

what u r talking about is only direct taxes whereas everybody either the income is 100 rs or 10 million , is paying indirect taxes (VAT/ST/Excise/Import Duty/House/Water Tax etc) and most of us pays more than 50% of our Income as taxes..........

anyway........ even if after getting more than 60-70% taxes from public, if the requirment is not going to fullfill what they can do is open prostitution hubs and collect taxes.........:rofl::rofl::D

Public will pay what they ask.:cool:
Yes, i was referring to direct taxes. should have made that clear. Only 3-4% of Indian population pays direct taxes. In the developed countries like U.S its more like 45%. Big difference.

Anyways how much do you think the govt can make if they legalize prostitution?

Prostitution begin the oldest profession , i think govt can make a lot of money.

Also that 60-70% tax is not enough to feed the poor babus children. They need more. How will the netas survive on such low budget. What will they do after retirement, who will take care of them?. It is the indians duty to sacrifice everything for the netas/babus , so that they can live a comfortable and luxurious life.