Tata Teleservices

dear all
today the tata teleservices jumped from 29.95 to almost 32.50/- almost 8% jump. now it seems it is bound to cross 37 in couple of trading sessions. if the south korean company holding in this company increase then the next stopage is around 50.00. some senior member please give your opinion and guidance. others please hold on and we all will party in august!!!!!!

regards

Tata Teleservices/MAARS/MARSON

ok so tata tele keep on moving showed a maximum of 33.90 but closed a little lower at 32.40 up almost 50 paise from yesterday... the volume is the reall surprising of somewhere around 1.25 crores... very good going indeed.
now if it shed some paisa tommorow don't get disappointed as it may soon test the all time high of 37.00 and then we can party as promised.. any senior member please comment
other two hot stocks which I had short listed are MAARS and MARSON...
saint seems to agree somewhat with me anyone else had something to add is most welcomed. MAARS freezed today at 5.69 and MARSON freezed at 4.63. i see a target of atleast 6.50 for MAARS and 5.50 for MARSON in a time frame of about 2 weeks!!!!

other two hot stocks which I had short listed are MAARS and MARSON...
saint seems to agree somewhat with me anyone else had something to add is most welcomed. MAARS freezed today at 5.69 and MARSON freezed at 4.63. i see a target of atleast 6.50 for MAARS and 5.50 for MARSON in a time frame of about 2 weeks!!!!
Hi Ravi,
The problem with looking at long term charts is that one always looks for big moves.I feel that both stocks look good to reach your targets and beyond.I personally would not touch them since they are below the rs15 mark but they are both looking juicy,and I am tempted.!!Great finds........good eye!

Happy Trading!
Saint

Tata Teleservices/ MAARS/MARSON

see friends MARSON again freezed today at 5.55 with respectable volume.MAARS also tested the hight of 6.19( circuit limit for today is 6.25) in the early morning session. for TATA TELESERV it shed some paise and is at 31.80 currently...
good going for all three of them and most of all movement as expected earlier. lets see whats evening session to offer....
regards

just an update
TATA tele closed at 31.20 down 1.20. volume is about 46 lakhs great going keep invested. i have a strong feeling that it is going to explode next week to 35+.
MARSON freezed in the very earlyl morning sesssion at 5.55 keep your fingers crossed it might freezed again tommorw .
MAASOF closed at 5.73 i feel it might touch 9 in mid august.seniors please correct me if i am wrong.
Ispat ind again as expected down closed at 20.55
what happened friends almost no observations/postings on this thread....
regards to all...

Wow!!!!!! look at tata tele.. a volume of almost 1 crore in just first hour of trading....
it has touched 33.25 today going very strong indeed...
Marson is again near the freez point today at 6.25..
great going!!!!

Great going,Ravi.......keep em coming!! :)

Saint

Just got a news that TATA TELE is planning to expand in pondycherry and some more states. Now it might be a rumour so any body has some real news please share here. and guys if this is reall then start chilling the champagne!!!!!!!!!
regards