Tata Teleservices

Hi Ravi and others,

How good is it to enter Tata Tele at this level (31.90)?? I feel the companys plans for the future are good...Can I enter here or should I wait for a better entry period??

-Sam.

sam said:
Hi Ravi and others,

How good is it to enter Tata Tele at this level (31.90)?? I feel the companys plans for the future are good...Can I enter here or should I wait for a better entry period??

-Sam.
Dear Sam/Navgur
there is lot of talking TATA tele reaching new hights. Now I have a feel that this stock has a strong suppport at 30 levels and the target of 37 to me seems to be iminent. if one wish one could accumulate the stock arond this level(between 30 to 32). every individual has a different risk appetite so if somebody still buys at 33 or above is totally his wish. If the strong resistance level of 37 is achieved with good volume( mind you it is trading with huge volume of over 1 crore) then it may touch 43 very soon after that. Whether it touches 45 or 50 in 1year or less can be calucaleted only when it crossess 40 levelll....
regards
RAVI T

Maars

Maars has declined over the last two trading sessions. this may cetainely dishearten few of us. but it has a support at 5.25 levels and please don't get upset if test that levels over the weekend. on the positive side one can accumulate at that level for a target of almost 9.......
regards
RAVI T