Tata Teleservices

ravi t said:
Just got a news that TATA TELE is planning to expand in pondycherry and some more states. Now it might be a rumour so any body has some real news please share here. and guys if this is reall then start chilling the champagne!!!!!!!!!
regards
hi ravi,
this news is not a rumour....... i have got similar news from my freinds also......
n im now beginning 2 accumulate more of it.........hope u guyz also do the same.....
NJOY

OK tata teleservices closed at 32.45 today from yesterday close of 31.15. the real surprising thing is such a huge volume. the upward swing is in full force and next week might be 35+ range. so if someone still waiting to enter monday or at the most tuesday can be the last entry point other wise waifor some more consiladation after that and right signal again for reentry.....
MARSOn finaly closed at 6.18 again with good volume up about 11% from yesterday close. it has a book closure from july 20 till aug 5 so the movement is due to that...
Maars closed at 5.80 still up from yesterday and as is told by phoenix really juicy till date !!!!!! take your pick from these.....
Regards

ravi t said:
OK tata teleservices closed at 32.45 today from yesterday close of 31.15. the real surprising thing is such a huge volume. the upward swing is in full force and next week might be 35+ range. so if someone still waiting to enter monday or at the most tuesday can be the last entry point other wise waifor some more consiladation after that and right signal again for reentry.....
MARSOn finaly closed at 6.18 again with good volume up about 11% from yesterday close. it has a book closure from july 20 till aug 5 so the movement is due to that...
Maars closed at 5.80 still up from yesterday and as is told by phoenix really juicy till date !!!!!! take your pick from these.....
Regards
Hi Ravi,
Great call on MARSON :) .Didn't take it...... :mad: The other 2 still looking good!!Nice

Phoenix

just to inform you all that the IT giant Wipro is planning to acquire MAARS. and if the plan materializes then you yourself can imagine the rise in price of this stock. my august target is 9.00 for MAARS..
Regards

Hi Ravi,

This news of Wipro taking over maars is in the air for quite sometime -- But no one knows how real the news is??

Where did u come to know of Wipro taking over Maars Software? can u say how beleivable the news is??

-Sam.

Hi friends, has anyone checked out Indraprastha medical,Punjab national bank , usha martin infotek and Eskay'k'nit. I think all four of them are excellent buys .Experienced analysts please analyse .

hii sam
i got this wipro news from moneycontrol.com. Now as per your apprehension this news can again be a rumour but then the weekly charts and some little technylical analysis show that that MAARS is indeed heading for an steep upword movment. thus news+technical analysis is the reason why i posted the august target of 9 for MAARS. Well my fingers are crossed!!!!!! :)

few analysis

Dear mkshekar
Indraprastha medical is already near its 52 week high on Friday it closed at around 17% rise. The daily chart seems not to favor the buy. Or if it in the portfolio it is time to do some profit booking. % R is surely in the sell mode. On weekly charts again there is no strong buy signal. In my opinion one should really wait before getting any clear signs for buy.
For PNB I am the strong opinion that it is the time to move out all the indicators either in the daily or weekly charts are in the strong sell mode. Though on weekly charts buy seems somewhere down the line around 350/-
Usha martin is already covered by Amitbe and Saint. They have posted good analysis for this stock on their threads. Please read those.
As per Eskay it is a good pick. But buy is still not confirmed according to me. Do keep it in your immediate watch list and start tracking this scrip.
Earlier I had started a different thread with the name Queries on Buy in / Sell out Targets of your stocks . You can place your queries there and if real good to me I will add that up into the list.
Regards

mkshekar said:
Hi friends, has anyone checked out Indraprastha medical,Punjab national bank , usha martin infotek and Eskay'k'nit. I think all four of them are excellent buys .Experienced analysts please analyse .

oh yes tata tete., is certainly going above 37 as per charts are there,. let see if it on monday it closed above 33.30 or 33.80 i believe it will take stock to soon 37 first, then after that it needs sme news inflow to move further like korean company has got stake or like tata tele has expanded much to get into profits from this quarter or so next one, may be guys , it needs sme revaluation in future and RELIANCE INFOCOM will come with IPO. i wont be surprised if this stock trading like bharti , next year.
lets finger crossed and wait for sme positive news from managment soon... or tata tele has acquired HFCL Punjab, may be this will take stock too really EVEREST MOUNTAIN.
any technicals here,if you want to share sme information,
contact me at [email protected]
waiting...

rishi107 said:
oh yes tata tete., is certainly going above 37 as per charts are there,. let see if it on monday it closed above 33.30 or 33.80 i believe it will take stock to soon 37 first, then after that it needs sme news inflow to move further like korean company has got stake or like tata tele has expanded much to get into profits from this quarter or so next one, may be guys , it needs sme revaluation in future and RELIANCE INFOCOM will come with IPO. i wont be surprised if this stock trading like bharti , next year.
lets finger crossed and wait for sme positive news from managment soon... or tata tele has acquired HFCL Punjab, may be this will take stock too really EVEREST MOUNTAIN.
any technicals here,if you want to share sme information,
contact me at [email protected]
waiting...
Dear Rishi
i wish that this everest expedition of ours gets real soon.. my fingers are crossed as far as tata tele is concerned...
Regards
RAVI T