Tata Teleservices, Rel Petroleum, Power Grid Corp

Hello All,

Should I sell Tata Teleservices at the current 40+ levels or should I hold it for a long term perspective ? Also is this the right time to invest in Rel Petroleum and Power Grid Corp

for long term, both are good shares. No idea whether u shud enter at this level for short term.
You should wait for the correction where u can pick these good stocks.

Prabhjeet

RPL can be bought even at the current price with a stoploss at 146 for lt and stoploss of 165 for st

Power Grid looks good for atleast 50% returns from here , but keep a stoploss at 99

Tatatele is a stock in strong uptrend but you will have to keep the stoploss at a bit deeper levels of 32.

Regards

RPL can be bought even at the current price with a stoploss at 146 for lt and stoploss of 165 for st

Power Grid looks good for atleast 50% returns from here , but keep a stoploss at 99

Tatatele is a stock in strong uptrend but you will have to keep the stoploss at a bit deeper levels of 32.

Regards
Dear prabhjeetrana,
i hv taken call of powergrid 120@ 6.
do u think powergrid can reach at wat level in this month coz i hv to close this call in this month only.
Thanks in advance

Prabhjeet

Dear prabhjeetrana,
i hv taken call of powergrid 120@ 6.
do u think powergrid can reach at wat level in this month coz i hv to close this call in this month only.
Thanks in advance
Sorry Ayurakshapad i wont be able to give the exact price target for Powergrid as there is no historical data to work with, but a target of approx. 135 can be achived this month and your buy level should be between 110-114

Regards

jnj333

All three have the potential to give atleast 100% returns in 12 months with Power Grid having the potential to beat the other two by a long way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MSN1979 Equities 17
R Equities 23
L Equities 11
N Equities 8
V Equities 3