TATA Teleservice(Huges Soft).

Can anyone comment on TATA Teleservices. Financials are bad as they are in loss in terms of profit after tax. But the stocks prices are moving up. Anyone if you have any clue about this development please share. :confused:

Dear Traderji,
You had mentioned in an earlier post that after a close above 25.5, TTL would rally upto 30 + . It did infact go all the way upto 36...

What do you suggest at this moment? Is it worth holding on or should one book profits at these levels i.e 32 approx. ?????

Regards

You can books partial profits and trend follow the remaining with a trailing stoploss.

Dear Friends

Untill or unless Tata Teleservice shows profit in the balance sheet it is not worth to buy this share it may reach upto the level of operators but to my opinion one may be in the grip of the operators only with the name of Tata. Cost of teleservices in the establishment process directly goes to the loss side of the balance sheet it is for this reason that these companies are often a turn around case in many cases but I believe that untill or unless the company shows its first profits only then we will say that it is anyotherbharati. Do you agree with me f :D riends ?????

from
loomba

amit

panchu7 said:
Can anyone comment on TATA Teleservices. Financials are bad as they are in loss in terms of profit after tax. But the stocks prices are moving up. Anyone if you have any clue about this development please share. :confused:
HELLO PANJU,

THIS IS NOT A JAOKE BUT IF U BELEAVE ME YOU SHALL FIND TATA Teleservice(Huges Soft). TO BE QUOTED AS 50 BY 18 JAN 2005. FURTHER BY JUNE ITS PRICE SHOULD BE AROUND 78 AND BY NOVEMBER IT SHOULD CROSS 100

amit

Resp. Traderji,

I have purchased 10000 Tata Tele @36/e. Since then I have seen different rates of this share but it is not crossing this rate. On the other hand I find correction more then often in this script since it had crossed 36.

Right not I am in a position of huge loss. Plese suggest if at all I should hold this share and if so then for how long I may have to hold this script.

Please reply.
AMIT

csc

Excellent Stock

Keep the same for another 4 months. It will touch 50 Rs/-

Actually company is expanding their network throughout the India. It will start earning revenue withing 1 year. So this is the best time to invest in this company at 30/-. This is govern by Tata ( Why to wory ).

One can invest in 1000, 2000 shares also. Keep the same for another 6 months and get it double.