Tata Tele

Hi everbody,
I am new to this field. So i dont know where to invest the money , can anyone suggest me the right company to invest something. Waiting for ur early response.
Thanks,
sri.katti

the offer price did not meet expectations of most investors thats why the market has reacted badly. but i think that even at rs.25/- its worth getting into the scrip since its long term potential is quite good.
as per the company themselves , they will come into net profit by 2007. by that time i expect the price to cross at least rs.50/-

results of ttml are the key for their 2005-06 projection. my guess is that the business i.e sales will improve by huge margin and so will their gross profit . only thing affecting net profit will be depriciation , since they are still building up their infrastructure.
however as the management themselves said in 2005 that they will come into net profit by 2007 , so we should not expect , but if they do manage it by middle of 2006 , they we may consider ourselves extremely lucky , since the price of ttml will shoot up on the first hint of net profit.

sculptor said:
results of ttml are the key for their 2005-06 projection. my guess is that the business i.e sales will improve by huge margin and so will their gross profit . only thing affecting net profit will be depriciation , since they are still building up their infrastructure.
however as the management themselves said in 2005 that they will come into net profit by 2007 , so we should not expect , but if they do manage it by middle of 2006 , they we may consider ourselves extremely lucky , since the price of ttml will shoot up on the first hint of net profit.
TTSL is expected to be profitable in October... TTSL is not public and operates in other sectors. When TTSL merges with TTML the true valuations will emerge and TTML will rise...

Started good movement with high volumes on 5th May 06. Went upto 26.50. However, since then unable to maintain at higher levels and has been coming down with lower volumes. Any interpretation?:confused:

because it went up so well fast , there is bound to be some reaction. but now i expect it to make the upmove once more . there are lots of positive rumours . first one is that ttml has come into net profit . ( i doubt this is true ) . the next rumour is that ttsl, ttml, and vsnl are merging . ( again i doubt this one also ).

according to me the only correct thing will be to hope that this trend of fall on low volumes and rise on large volumes should continue .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Equities 7
L Equities 7
I Equities 3
R Equities 23
L Equities 11