Tata Securitites Demat and Trading Account

Hi Guys

Anyone have any info on Tata Securities as a Trading Services Provider. They have some good bargain for this month on opening a new account.

Has anyone got some hands on experience on their trading platform and other services? Or any other details we should know of?

Cheers,
Shubham.

Hi,
Can you elaborate what is the offer onhand.

Thanks.

Hi Guys

Anyone have any info on Tata Securities as a Trading Services Provider. They have some good bargain for this month on opening a new account.

Has anyone got some hands on experience on their trading platform and other services? Or any other details we should know of?

Cheers,
Shubham.

Name: ApeX1000
Yearly Charges: Rs.1000/*- (+200 DP charges)**
Delivery 0.30%
Non-Delivery 0.03%
Options: 35/- per lot

*Rs. 1000 is brokerage cover charge, i.e. the first Rs. 1000/- of brokergae would be waived.
** Waived for the first year
- Min Brokerage Rs. 6/- or 2.5% (lower)
- STT, ST, SD extra

Other Plans:
Apex2500 (Yearly Rs. 2500, 0.25% and 0.025%, options@35)
Apex5000 (Yearly Rs. 5000, 0.20% and 0.020%, options@35)

Other options do not have a trading window facility and can only be operated with a phone and an RM

Cheers, Shubham

So it is not meant for regular traders. Brokerage scheme may be good only to those who trade once a while but in bulk qty. Am I right?
You be the judge...

Also, i just enquired and there other plans for full time traders of which i do not have details but i beleive they would still be pretty attractive since this company was setup not long ago and are now going full on to develop a good market share. Plus coming from the reputed Tata House, i think this is going to be a safe bet.

Cheers, Shubham.

Sunny1

I wouldnt very well agree with that... You'll be given a trading window software..(as i was told)...although...they have plans with only an RM and phne trading...

Cheers,
Shubham
Trading window software. is it? when I asked few weeks ago they told no software is given . can trade through their website only. plz confirm and tell me.