Tata Motos at near-52 week lows

Tatamotors have formed a bullish butterfly pattern setup in weekly time frame and one can go long with sl below 325 and there is a high probability that the stock can reach the target of 398 and 478 within months.

travi

I just took a positional trade based purely on chart reversal patterns on Thu and i'm rewarded handsomely :D:D
I'm sure the rest of you are far happier, as a Co. its got a good history and will stay around for a long time.

I just took a positional trade based purely on chart reversal patterns on Thu and i'm rewarded handsomely :D:D
I'm sure the rest of you are far happier, as a Co. its got a good history and will stay around for a long time.
I thought Thursday showed reversal of the longs :D :D

1523202865420.png

travi

I thought Thursday showed reversal of the longs :D:D
My bad It was Wednesday not Thu. we were tracking it in the general thread. Was long in the morning for intra and then decided to carry.

@Smart_trade TaMo Brothers chart looking very clean from a bottom reversal view purely on chart basis.
You think there's a good positional trade on it ?

The more I read this forum, the more I realize the importance of learning technical analysis.

I call myself a value investor, and go for the long term. Still, being able to identify when a stock has peaked or bottomed in the short term is helpful to maximize profits.

BTW, since you guys have alreasy been analysing this counter, what's your expectation in the near term?
Is a target of 400 all one can hope for?

like Travi said, this is a company that will be around forever, so I want to hold for years and years (got DVR at a good price of 208). but if I can sell over 400-420 and get in at better entry levels later, I want to do that.

travi

The more I read this forum, the more I realize the importance of learning technical analysis.

I call myself a value investor, and go for the long term. Still, being able to identify when a stock has peaked or bottomed in the short term is helpful to maximize profits.

BTW, since you guys have alreasy been analysing this counter, what's your expectation in the near term?
Is a target of 400 all one can hope for?

like Travi said, this is a company that will be around forever, so I want to hold for years and years (got DVR at a good price of 208). but if I can sell over 400-420 and get in at better entry levels later, I want to do that.
unless mkt in general doesn't sell-off 400-410 is very likely :D
Probably from there profit booking for swingers may come which will provide a dip to add.