Tata Motos at near-52 week lows

The giant TAMO came down to new 52-week lows today and then gained slightly. I'm very optimistic, and going long.

I've purchased my intended quantity today... and plan to make it the largest scrip in my portfolio by buying some more if market corrects further

We can be certain of profits over the long term, but does anyone have the numbers?

how long can we expect 20-25% gains in?

bashasm

The giant TAMO came down to new 52-week lows today and then gained slightly. I'm very optimistic, and going long.

I've purchased my intended quantity today... and plan to make it the largest scrip in my portfolio by buying some more if market corrects further

We can be certain of profits over the long term, but does anyone have the numbers?

how long can we expect 20-25% gains in?
I have bought Tata motor DVR at 202.20. I know I could have entered below 200 but I am happy to add this to my portfolio

OneThatGotAway

within 6 months it should give profit .....
hold it tight tatamo was my fav script once haha

Tatamotor is a script that can rise rvrn 30 R.s in 1 days .. so don;t look
at it daily look at tata motors only at 3:25 pm
now on and when time is right u yourself will know

primitivetrader

tatamotors downside tgt 318-275. one can look to buy in this range.

Riskyman

Tata motors could easily test its previous support of 280-290 if there is a weekly close below its recent bottom of 360.

Fundamentally TAMO share price is 80% jaguar motors, hence its good to keen an eye for global jaguar sales and pipeline. Recent launch of iPace EV is going to give a great fillip once its launched in last qtr this year in US. I'm bullish on this stock

Also look at management guidance during last qtr concall, the management was also bullish on India story. Their new India platform plus technological streamlining between jaguar and tata motors India has already started reflecting in their current model line up. This can only give a phillip to Indian passenger car sales of TAMO.
Last qtr concall of Tamo can be listened to here Tata Motors QTR3 Concall