Tamil Trader- September Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Dear Traderji Friends,

Thanks for encouraging me for my previous thread

http://www.traderji.com/energy/89245-tamil-trader-crude-oil-diary-live-updates.html

As number of pages increases every month, i decided to start a new crude oil thread every month.

By this, we can know the actual performance of the month in that thread and can shift to new thread every month.

As already said in the previous thread

Capital is required for one lot is 1 Lakh to 1.5 Lakh(Due to sudden increase of margin by MCX)

Lot Size :- Always one lot only

Time Frames:- 30 minutes

Number of Calls:- 10 to 15 Per Month

Minimum Return Expected:- 30000 Rupees per month, maximum, more than one lakh if volatility increases

Thanks

Regards
Vinoth
The Tamil Trader

Tamil trader

TRADE 1 :- CRUDE LONG AT 7202 (STILL HOLDING) AS PER CHART

For better understanding of the charts

Orange Color Line-Long entry initiated at 7202

Green Line 1- Target 1 - 7238

Green Line 2- Target 2 - 7268

Green Line 3- Target 3 - 7330

Yellow Line - 7335 - Trailing Stop Loss Positional Traders

Target 1, Target 2, Target 3 for intraday players only.

Positional traders should trade on signal to signal basis. that means, they should hold the long position until next sell signal comes. and then go for fresh short again

Regards

Vinoth, The Tamil Trader

ashu1234

Hi,
I guess you are using supertrend. Good going :thumb:
I assume you have created 30 minute bar close filter to avoid whipsaw, but i don't think there is any provision of that in the original supertrend. Seems like you have tweaked/untweaked atr values, coz if going by default parameters sell signal already generated on 7363 on 30m tf.

Just my observations. You are doing good job.
All the best.:thumb:

ashu1234

My afl still did not give the breakout below 7335 on 30 minutes timeframe. waiting for 11.59Pm bar completion
ummm usdinr has halted a bit, comex may drag for some time at 108. I guess mcx price can't make up above stop, may be later in day but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.