Tamil Trader Crude oil Diary Live Updates

Is tamil trader crude oil diary useful for you?

• Very Useful

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No Use

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir, we are talking about vinoth's indicator, which is not a supertrend..
Dear Tradefeast,

Nothing special , he changed parameters in every signal with his own analysis ..

Or he is doing some manipulate edit data or database settings...

See the difference ..which one he update charts..

Tamil trader

Dear Tradefeast,

Nothing special , he changed parameters in every signal with his own analysis ..

Or he is doing some manipulate edit data or database settings...

See the difference ..which one he update charts..

Yes he is correct. there was a data feeding problem in that chart. i and my some followers also faced the same problem.

buy at 7222 was hidden on the next day after data feeding.

so we decided to change the data feeding company.....

Santhosh is always ready to find mistakes.... great ... i appreciate him... his round mark is very famous in traderji

Rish

in trade tiger der is one tool named super trend is d same tool or some modification needed ...pls guide
Both Supertrend or Tamil Trader AFL no difference only parameter.

Santhosh has used Factor 4, ATR period 2, what Tamil Trader using check old post of Santhosh mentioned clearly.

All credit goes to Mr.Rajendran of Market Calls ! ! ! !.

Just follow the system, nothing great in this ! ! ! !.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Both Supertrend or Tamil Trader AFL no difference only parameter.

Santhosh has used Factor 4, ATR period 2, what Tamil Trader using check old post of Santhosh mentioned clearly.

All credit goes to Mr.Rajendran of Market Calls ! ! ! !.

Just follow the system, nothing great in this ! ! ! !.
Yes, when u change parameters results varies. For nifty recommended parameters is 3 and 7. It is the recommended parameters by Rajendran

Cubt sir, is there any reason behind trading nifty 2 lots per trade? (u replied me in previous post) Are u using any strategies like closing 1 lot with 20 to 30 points, and hold the 2nd lot until trend revesal?

DSM

TT/Ashu/Cubt,

Am looking at crude charts EOD and intraday to understand how to trade it better. Appreciate your experience and observations as well - Here's mine :

• Crude prices generally tend to trend EOD.
• Even if EOD crude is trending, intraday, it is tends to fallback to support (100%), or retrace 50-62-78% from its move.
• Ideally, a fall intraday while the EOD trend is higher, provides MANY good entry levels.
• The best entry price for crude is at retracement levels, rather than buying high to have a trade stopped out.
• Each 1% move represents approx. 6K.
• Its possible that a 6K profit in crude can turn into a 6K loss – hence it is ideal to trail entry with SL – so as to not give away large part of the profit or turn a profitable trade into a loss.
• IF PRICES ARE TRENDING HIGHER EOD, SHORTING BASIS 30M or 60M CHART SIGNAL (OR VICE VERSA) IS NOT RECOMMENDED AS IT IS NOT A HIGH PROBABILITY TRADE.
• If crude prices are at blue skies on 20-30 Day (1 month calendar) 30M Chart – a momentum/gap up in price can be expected.
• If crude is trading near 20-30Day high, it’s important to be alert trading at this level – or to ensure one is not on the wrong side of the trade.
• Crude can runup 8-10-12% if at blue sky level in a day or two, the impact of which can be 60K+- to trading equity if holding one lot.
• Ideally, its better to trade one lot only till one is confident of the nuances of trading crude.
• The key events influencing crude prices are – supply, inventory & production data.
• Initially atleast, one should avoid holding more than one position in crude or when numbers related to crude are expected to be released – unless one is sure of one’s position, as prices can swing in either direction.
• Crude prices are based largely on international prices as well as USDINR rate.
• Following the above will give an idea of the trend in crude prices.
• International crude prices are also affected by geo-political news, and can swing wildly basis news or geo-political tension.

Hi,
I've seen too many people spending maximum effort in tweaking variables and finding afl's, and completely ignoring other factors which are needed to identify trend. Please don't rely completely on system as in due course market conditions changes from high volatility to low volatility, so the afl which is giving good result in high volatility might give more whipsaws in changed scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.