Tamil Trader Commodity Signals and News Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Dear Traderji Members.

This is my new thread. In my previous thread, I posted only about crude oil. This was useful for crude oil players only

But in this thread, i am going to give my intraday and positional signal charts here for all the products, like Goldmini, Silvermini, Copper, Nickel, Crudeoil, Natural Gas only,

GOLD MEGA. SILVER MEGA, LEAD and ZINC is ignored due to High Risk Commodity

Here i am not going to post the Commodity calls. because this cannot be updated timely here. so I am going to give the levels here.

Buy above or Sell below, And Maximum Expected target for intraday and positional targets with stop loss levels will be given here

If you compare your position with the given signals, This will be of very useful to find the correct trend for intraday players and positional players

and also, i am going to update the international news affecting commodity price movement frequently.

I hope, This will be useful for all the commodity players.

This Thread is purely based on Fundamental, Technical and Psychological Trading Method for commodity traders.

Current Major Trend and Sub Trend will be easily identified in this thread.

Here i want to give my Special thanks to some of the traderji friends, named DSM, malayamoorthi, cubt, Santhosh, VJAY, rajsumi, NANDAMAD, Gandhar, Trader Ravi, Aloakdutt, Avny, harisundar, kumudhan, tradefeast, sekpalani, rpsvinod, RDutt, Krab, singsanjay, saptarshi.kes, DKALA, vsaran, toocool, Udhuman, bullvolume, narayan78, fxgood, Smart_trade, bharatmangukia, bikashkumar, srri, balasoft, and some silent thread readers

DSM

Thanks TT,

Look forward to your post. I am sure that this thread will be as useful as the previous one.

Keep up the good work - I took to trading crude seeing your post. And look forward to your levels on other commodities as well.

Thanks again, and God bless.

Dear Traderji Members.

This is my new thread. In my previous thread, I posted only about crude oil. This was useful for crude oil players only

But in this thread, i am going to give my intraday and positional signal charts here for all the products, like Goldmini, Silvermini, Copper, Nickel, Crudeoil, Natural Gas only,

Here i am not going to post the Commodity calls. because this cannot be updated timely here. so I am going to give the levels here.

Buy above or Sell below, And Maximum Expected target for intraday and positional targets with stop loss levels will be given here

If you compare your position with the given signals, This will be of very useful to find the correct trend for intraday players and positional players

and also, i am going to update the international news affecting commodity price movement frequently.

This Thread is purely based on Fundamental, Technical and Psychological Trading Method for commodity traders.

Here i want to give my Special thanks to some of the traderji friends, named DSM, malayamoorthi, cubt, Santhosh, VJAY, rajsumi, NANDAMAD, Gandhar, Trader Ravi, Aloakdutt, Avny, harisundar, kumudhan, tradefeast, sekpalani, rpsvinod, RDutt, Krab, singsanjay, saptarshi.kes, DKALA, vsaran, toocool, Udhuman, bullvolume, narayan78, fxgood, Smart_trade, bharatmangukia, bikashkumar, srri, balasoft, and some silent thread readers

sparun

Dear Traderji Members.

Happy to see u open the thread for novice people like me . pls update as soon as possible iam eagerly waiting for ur calls daily. also i thank u for posting other threads from that only i got confidence to deal in commodity markets especially in crude oil. i hope to study more from ur thread and the trend signals :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tamil trader

These are on the basis of 15 minutes time frame basis for intraday players. Initiate position if the level is closing below or above the mentioned price. Minimum Target is 1000 Rupees enough with 1000 Rupees stop loss if the level is broken

Natural Gas- Sell Below 224.40 only- Trend is Long now

Nickel- Sell Below 878.40 only- Trend is long now

Copper- Buy above 471.70 only- Trend is Short now

Goldmini- Sell Below 30890 only- Trend is long now

Silver mini- Buy above 49910 only- Trend is short now

Crude oil- Buy above 6483 only- Trend is short now

Last edited:

Tamil trader

Comex Copper Up and USDINR up ... So MCX Copper is very bullish than other commodities

Gold is expected to break 1350 levels within evening today. So Buying Gold at current level is good for bulls.

Silver trades flat in comex and recovered its negative points in comex. it is recommened to buy at current levels

Nymex Crude gets good support near 101.50 $ eventhough major support is considered at 101 $ and USDINR will push the MCX price higher and will save the bulls today

Natural Gas is trading in negative zone due to demand worries

Status
Not open for further replies.