Talbros

Hi all,
i need some advice from you guys. is Talbros a good buy at these levels?
if yes, what is the expected target?
thanks in advance,
shankar.

In the intermediate/long term, its looking weak. In short term, the MAs do show some positiveness, but that is because of the rally it did in Nov last week. In the past few days, its been range bound.

I would suggest you to wait for a trend to emerge.

Regards,
Anuj.

PS: I would be keen to know if my analysis is in sync with that of the seniors :cool:

shankarn1 said:
Hi all,
i need some advice from you guys. is Talbros a good buy at these levels?
if yes, what is the expected target?
thanks in advance,
shankar.
Hi Shankar,

Agree with Cashgen above.........safer to be in the sidelines for now on this one.Nice pullback on the daily,but the weekly is still iffy.Let a clear trend emerge,and let it demonstrate strength before we jump in.

Happy Trading!
Saint

hey thanks Saint and Cashgen for your valuable inputs. will wait for a visible trend to emerge in the stock.
BTW, is ITC a good entry point at this level? must tell you, i made the biggest mistake when i did nto enter at 125. now it has actually crossed that support level and is steadily moving up. is it worth to enter now or shall i wait for it to dip?
awaiting your valuable replies,
shankar.

I agree with most of the comments but I feel it might be good from a long term perspective with good fundamentals. It is a major supplier in the original equipment market with its clientele including auto majors such as Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Eicher, Mahindra and Mahindra...
Their quarterly and YoY results look good fundamentally..but as experts have mentioned, wait for a momentum to creep in and then take a call.

Thanks,
Kool

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Equities 9
M Initial Public Offers (IPO's) 0