TA Software

I share the same view, its really a difficult to choose a software for someone who is new to stock market. There are quite a few softwares available like trend, falcon from reliable software, few tools from spider sofware, ASA software, SmartDel [Delivery statistics] from jainamm.com, also SmartOptionsTradingTool from [jainamm.com] its really very confusing, which software to use ???????

TA is the most essential part of the investment procedure. You can choose your own TA software or even do it by using a calculator & a piece of paper but the fact is that it is the most important step. I ask everyone personally to do some A of the TA. As far as TA softwares are concerned there is a whole lot of freebies and trial versons of TA in the net all you have to do is use google or yahoo search, but here again I would like to add is the first investment you make should be a good TA software.
Metastock is undoubtly the first choice, reason become apparant as use use it as for the data you can always use hypertrade's smart downloader. You can use a older verson of the software as it can be cheaper but a 7+ version is recommended. And more over you can double check your findings in this forum or some other experts of ICICI Direct.com , sharekhan etc for Indian Stocks an others for their respective counterparts. The main magic is not to follow the trend but to rightly guess the trend by way of TA.

Thanks Amar :)

TREND software is very good . I am using the daily downloader version for past 2 years.The more you gain experience in interpreting charts ( also read Tech Analysis books), the more correct your picks become. i have now gained a lot of experience and I am getting 6 out of 10 right. Since I also set stop losses I am a net gainer. GO FOR TREND

D

darkstar

TREND software is very good . I am using the daily downloader version for past 2 years.The more you gain experience in interpreting charts ( also read Tech Analysis books), the more correct your picks become. i have now gained a lot of experience and I am getting 6 out of 10 right. Since I also set stop losses I am a net gainer. GO FOR TREND
hello please provide trend software link where i buy this software what was it cost . i search in google but i cant get there website.
thanks