Ta Software Purchase

dear,
unregistered version of amibroker does not store the data.is there any way to save money over registration.MS purchase is very -very costly 28k.any alternate plz.
rajneesh:confused:

tanewbie

rajneesh_mailbox said:
FRIEND, I TRIED THIS LINK .IT SAYS FILE DOES NOT EXIST:confused:

Click on link again. I t will take u to another page. there u click on button named free. that will take you to down load page. Fil in the code for downloading then click download. thts all. I chkd now its wrkg

HI,
IT IS UNREGISTERED COPY.IT DOES NOT STORE THE DATA.please any way , i can have this software for free with full feature that is amibroker. is there any alternate available .ant TA with backtesting and scanning feature with data storing.
rajneesh:confused:

HI,
IT IS UNREGISTERED COPY.IT DOES NOT STORE THE DATA.please any way , i can have this software for free with full feature that is amibroker. is there any alternate available .ant TA with backtesting and scanning feature with data storing.
rajneesh

U can use FCharts SE. For testing purpose you can try it for free. If you want to buy it is for just Rs. 5000 only. It is nice worth for this money. Not too fancy indicators but all main indicators and screener for them.