T3B trading system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kelvin,

Honestly... I just joined this forum. But I would like to ask for your kindness to share the T3B AFL. I cannot PM you, could you please reply to my post ?

Thanks a lot

KelvinHand

Hi Kelvin,

Honestly... I just joined this forum. But I would like to ask for your kindness to share the T3B AFL. I cannot PM you, could you please reply to my post ?

Thanks a lot
Sorry. I don't give anymore t3b afl.

I think this is a better system for you:
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/89870-combining-trend-vwap-ranges.html by pratapvb.

OR some other good stuffs from this TJ.

with help from the current expert seniors (such as Smart_trade, ...etc) with good TA knowledge then no helps for you from t3b.

hi

can anyone post the metastock code , i will try to code it for amibroker. i gave the metastock code once here, i lost it now
thanks

rh6996

i have the original amibroker code for TTTB but can anybdy tell how to use it for buy sell?
I may be wrong, but I am told that the creaters of T3B NEVER created any AFL for their system so there can never be anything Original per se !!! Its quiet possible that you have an AFL created totally as per T3B rules ! :thumb:

I may be wrong, but I am told that the creaters of T3B NEVER created any AFL for their system so there can never be anything Original per se !!! Its quiet possible that you have an AFL created totally as per T3B rules ! :thumb:
You may be right
But Now can u tell me how to use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.