Systematic Investment Plan

Subhadip

:clap: good words

Thanks for sharing an eye opener article. It would help to understand which investment would actually help in long term. As you said, the value of the money goes down because of the inflation. So in my opinion, SIP is perfect investment plan which offers you great returns after the maturity period.

Hello Friends,

This is my first post in this forum came here for information's.

1) I have never invested in Mutual funds.
2) I want to invest monthly 2000 Rs as per my salary. :(
3) Can you guys give me information on best mutual fund to invest on monthly basis.
4) I dont want to take more risk as it is my first investment. :)
5) Please update me on best mutual fund with minimal risk.

You could opt for ICICI prudential focussed blue chip and a hdfc top 200

Since this is your first investment venture, selecting a good large is always advisable. Out of the above two, one is pure large cap and the second one have slight exposure to mid caps. So its very much suited for a beginner.

Hello Friends,

I am new to Mutual fund
I have invested(SIP of 1500) in HDFC TOP 200 since 1 year(as per my friend suggestion)

I am planning to invest from this year additional 2000.
I am planning to go for Birla Sun Life Top 100 Fund (G).
please give me your valuable opinion on my choice of fund Or else suggest me a better fund to invest.
Should I invest 2000 in single fund or should I split it between two funds.
I am ready to invest for next 5 years.

Thanks

SIP is very useful and has its own qualities. I do and would like to tell you few points:

i) It is based on averaging method thus good for longer run.
ii) You need not worry for deposit since it gets direct debited from your bank account. Only you have to be sure to keep the amt of installment in ur bank account.
iii) Less headache since u decided for long run and getting the statement by email. No need to see the market every day and worry.
iV) Very secure since it is control by SEBI.

choose the diversified good fund for an SIP.