Systematic Equity Investment Portfolio Performance Tracking

Vmaster369

it will take 14 months at minimum to year 2022 to recover again to 12400 and beyond.
only safe are ppls that have equity .
F& 0 player all indian have lost bank empty .only gainer here are white walker.

In Equity no one can defeat you buy right and in 1-3-6 yrs money be back .Equity player are safe

so don;t watch per day now . Now watch after 1 year ^^
we will see again 12400 that is truth 1-3-6 years when don;t know but we will ^^

ncube

it will take 14 months at minimum to year 2022 to recover again to 12400 and beyond.
only safe are ppls that have equity .
F& 0 player all indian have lost bank empty .only gainer here are white walker.

In Equity no one can defeat you buy right and in 1-3-6 yrs money be back .Equity player are safe

so don;t watch per day now . Now watch after 1 year ^^
we will see again 12400 that is truth 1-3-6 years when don;t know but we will ^^
Thanks, Yes, I have a strict MM plan & strategy in place and confident that I will be able to come out of this DD over time.

My intention of recording these key dates is to journal the portfolio performance so that in future one will have a reference to see how situation had evolved and get to experience it. Usually we only get to read it in books or hear from experience traders. This is just a small experiment from me to give an almost real time experience to readers...so they can gain the confidence to follow their strategy and appreciate the advantages of non leveraged trading...:)

Last edited:

ncube

Portfolio status after this week carnage..:)

I continue to be fully invested and on Monday will be adding to my positions again. It will be my 3rd add in this DD.
pf.png

The colour is red..:)
st.png

ncube

How about hedging portfolio with buying some options to avoid such huge drawdowns due to unanticipated events...just a thought

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Few reasons, though hedging looks good in hindsight, my backtesting had not shown any advantage as these kind of falls are quite rare. Also my strategy has no direct correlation with Nifty most of the time, hence Nifty derivatives cannot be used.

In the backtesting, my strategy has already considered 2008 fall...with max DD of 30% so this time if the fall goes more than 30% it will be in untested waters..:)

Actually my portfolio allocation system has already given a trigger to reduce equity exposure..but I am delaying it as I am comfortable with current DD levels and anyway I plan to do tax loss harvesting this month...will rebalance my portfolio beginning next month if required.

ncube

Tomorrow if Nifty falls more than 5% I am going to reduce my equity exposure by 50%. Looking at current US markets it looks more likely...:)