system trading is best if used Systematically

abhiwhy

try this for day trading (in 5min chart ) and swing trading details available in my thread something entirely new (technical analysis ).:cool:

here is amibroker afl

_SECTION_BEGIN ("ABHI GREAD FEAR ");

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Plot(C, "", IIf( RSI(14)>55 , colorGreen, IIf(RSI(14)<45 ,colorRed, colorBlack)), ParamStyle("Price
Style",stylebar,stylethick));

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Buy=Cross(RSI(14),55) ;

Sell=Cross(45,RSI(14)) ;

shape = Buy * shapeUpArrow + Sell * shapeDownArrow;

PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorBlue, colorRed ));

MYcolor = IIf( RSI(14)>55 , colorGreen, IIf(RSI(14)<45,colorRed, colorBlack));

PlotOHLC( Open, High, Low, Close, "", Mycolor, styleBar);

_SECTION_END();

abhiwhy

for your information i wold like to tell everyone , this technique has given a sell signal and we may see some great falls from here. the adx has cutted 9 period moving average and is going upward generating a trendy market , the direction of market can be predicted by 313, or other techniques and is negative so we may see some big crash soon , so be alert because this system generates only few but very big moves. below chart showing adx cut .

Sir , i m useing iris software from spider from last many days i m not getting the way to put adx and 9sma in a single indicator plz help me to get answer of this problem or tell me any alternative to see adx and sma to work on your trading system.

abhiwhy

Hi Abhiwhy,

It is now 2010. I wonder where can I find your metaexpert system you were preparing in 2008?
go back in previous pages i had already posted that last year .

abhiwhy

VERY INTERESTING, I have tested it gives good results. But when done analysis found one drawback highest loss is higher. Can you improve it. Thanks
i have already developed new way of trading and am successfully using it for last 5-6 months , problem is that i m failing to make an metaexpert system or the amibroker afl for that as i have limited working knowledge about that , so if any body could help me to do that i could present it to you , also i m planning to open a new thread to describe the system , it will eliminate all the faults and drawbacks associated with all kinds of existing trading systems ,also it have several kinds and depending upon short , medium and long term investors , they would be very much benefited from this , so let me try some more so that i could come with full preparation this time .

thanks and regards

abhi

Mangafreakz

i have already developed new way of trading and am successfully using it for last 5-6 months , problem is that i m failing to make an metaexpert system or the amibroker afl for that as i have limited working knowledge about that , so if any body could help me to do that i could present it to you , also i m planning to open a new thread to describe the system , it will eliminate all the faults and drawbacks associated with all kinds of existing trading systems ,also it have several kinds and depending upon short , medium and long term investors , they would be very much benefited from this , so let me try some more so that i could come with full preparation this time .

thanks and regards

abhi
Great work Abhi , will be waiting for the basics of the system before any AFls. :clap: Do start a new thread for this.

pundit

Hi Abhi,
We will be waiting for your new thread...Kindly elaborate it as simple as you can so that everybody even a new member can get benefit of it..