System Improvisation-Thought process!

Consider we are boiling water!

We supply heat to water and at 100C the water will vaporise.

So 100C is the maximum that we obtained in the heating process.

The analyzer performs like a thermo meter and tries to find out the 100C point. And it gives warning before 100C by flatening itself!

So I am thinking that this may help in "predicting" tops in market.

If anybody can comment, please do it and guide me!
I would like to have a "guided trading training" also anywhere in India!!!:)

What should be the benchmark of comparing a system with another one? I have searched for this but is undone till now. Plz comment!

Last edited:

karthikmarar

Ahh.. Kuria ...my Friend ..Unfortunately Market Dynamics is far different from Thermodynamics... :)

Like I said before market is the best teacher... All research and reading will not be of much use unless you test the waters... So first step after your initial learning stage is to get the hands wet....

regards

Karthik

rkkarnani

Consider we are boiling water!

We supply heat to water and at 100C the water will vaporise.

So 100C is the maximum that we obtained in the heating process.

The analyzer performs like a thermo meter and tries to find out the 100C point. And it gives warning before 100C by flatening itself!

So I am thinking that this may help in "predicting" tops in market.

If anybody can comment, please do it and guide me!
I would like to have a "guided trading training" also anywhere in India!!!:)

What should be the benchmark of comparing a system with another one? I have searched for this but is undone till now. Plz comment!
A laymans perception of what you have written above :
01. The time taken by water to come to 100C will differ according to the source and temperature from where the heat is transferred to water.
02. The time taken by the water to fully vaporise shall depend on the quantity.
03. The temperature of water shall reach 100 and remain so till its entirely vaporised.
04. The 'heat' content of boiling water and the steam generated from it shall differ though the temperature of both may be 100C

I frankly dont know where my comments fit in the on going discussion. i went through the entire thread and being a commerce graduate could understand some very little part of it.

Regards.
-R K Karnani

The problem not understanding anything is because
-"there is nothing in this thread!!!"

There is just a newbie view of a "lunatic" engineer who is about to plunge into markets!!!

Continue with your knowledge exploration and good luck! This place is sure to have lot of stuff that u can readily digest...

Dear R K Karnani,

Point 01. The time taken by water to come to 100C will differ according to the source and temperature from where the heat is transferred to water.

Time taken by stock to reach upper circuit will differ according to the "news"
and the current valuation!

Point 02. The time taken by the water to fully vaporise shall depend on the quantity.

This is what is the volume of shares traded in market. Market is our kettle where we take the stocks to "fry" or "frost"

Point 03.The temperature of water shall reach 100 and remain so till its entirely vaporised.

The price will remain in the area till all the "news" is assimilated. I think this is called consolidation phase. From here the stock will fry or frost!!!

If the source supplies more heat, then we get fried fish and if the source cools it down we get chilled ice cream!

Point 04.The 'heat' content of boiling water and the steam generated from it shall differ though the temperature of both may be 100C

The potential of a stock in vapour state is higher than that of boiling water. It will be having more energy content in it. The stock moving up after consolidation will leap like pogo stick!!! And will continue the upmove till it cools down!

Warning and disclaimer- This is a zero experienced persons comment on market and is liable to be prone to errors. If any kind hearts out there are willing to correct, the "corrections" are most welcome. :D

oilman5

kuriako,
............u r under best guide CV
ur project i can not follow..........
assumption ......and enthalpy.....idea r correct.
.....mathematical simplicity.......is not there......as variable defined r itself variable.....suggesting complex alogarithm
better believe .....market as wave analogy.......a great mechanical engineer welder.....
works on delta wave....repetation of similarity....or inverse....
.....since u r ready to work .....reread ........u definitely can apply in india
[normally..........it takes 3yr to make any theory applicable]
wish u good luck in research work

Recently recovered from a system crash!!!
Thank you fellow forum members for the help!
Especially CV and Ratan Jain(RJ) for the data recovery softwares. :)

Some results from the usual experimentation and thoughts!!!

Cyclic behavior prediction???

Can this cycle be predicted? The chart is trying to do so
ACC

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7117/cyclicnature1ze1.png
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5500/cyclicnature2hy9.png
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9834/cyclicnature3explanatiobs6.png

RIL

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/69/rilkk6.png
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5276/rilcase2xr8.png
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2636/rilcase2part2ej1.png

SBIN

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8943/sbincycleaq1.png
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2894/sbincase2nk9.png

Please see what happened in July 2006 and the price at that time for SBIN!!!

Trying hard to make this somewhat more accurate!

Still to test waters!!!
Kuriako
:)

Comments welcome! Please comment whether these charts are useless or was unable to confirm the returning of price to previous marked price. This is a humble learning effort and any help is recognized and rewarded by highest degree of thanks and respect!:)

Last edited:
Got the first comment today from one fellow trader - "Bullshit"

"All these predicting time,price and price at time. Aree bhai astrology does better than this. Go and give final touches to your system than going for these f***"

Geez... People are commenting that they are not understanding my thread!!!

Seems to be my problem!:D

I think I must work harder to learn more hindi and english!!!

Friends,

I had just developed a small indicator(mathematically simple except for a float value return...Just one line code with 3 mathematical operators)
And I am using it as a trend indicator and trend break indicator!

Process:
I draw a ray between the bottom most value of the indicator and bottom value after two consecutive lows, the ray touched the zero value of the indicator.
Noting the price at the lowest point and the price at the point where the ray touched zero, the price at those points where almost equal. Most time the price nearly crashed to reach the past price!!!

This feels like a method of predicting the future price. Also the plotting of a GANN FAN at the lowest point gave the low points at the leaves of the fan!

I dont know whether this is useful. But this is what I found!:eek::)

Got the first comment today from one fellow trader - "Bullshit"

"All these predicting time,price and price at time. Aree bhai astrology does better than this. Go and give final touches to your system than going for these f***"

Geez... People are commenting that they are not understanding my thread!!!

Seems to be my problem!:D

I think I must work harder to learn more hindi and english!!!

Friends,

I had just developed a small indicator(mathematically simple except for a float value return...Just one line code with 3 mathematical operators)
And I am using it as a trend indicator and trend break indicator!

Process:
I draw a ray between the bottom most value of the indicator and bottom value after two consecutive lows, the ray touched the zero value of the indicator.
Noting the price at the lowest point and the price at the point where the ray touched zero, the price at those points where almost equal. Most time the price nearly crashed to reach the past price!!!

This feels like a method of predicting the future price. Also the plotting of a GANN FAN at the lowest point gave the low points at the leaves of the fan!

I dont know whether this is useful. But this is what I found!:eek::)
Hello K

In my very first interactions with seniors i was told
If you did not understand what i have written, thats not my fault :eek:
I just took it as standard practice out here, and as I freely admit about being a noob, with that context "I did not understand what you have written" becomes best compliment you can get

Btw, i did understand 1 Hindi word in your post

Thanks
nb