System Based Trading

U

uasish

Hi Ashisda...

Well said!!!!, But why we all get punished for some stupid ,arrogant (persons)ids.

We all need generous gesture and guidence from all you great guyes.

" IF a school teacher is been insulted by some Mischevious students, is it wright to abandoned the Whole class from education?"

We respect you guyes(Uashish,saint,CV,Karthik and many more) as Gurus!!!

Regards,
Avinash:)
Avinash,

I have lost much money in the begining & still loose sometimes.Saint gave us the HH/HL ;LH /LL concept it was the starting,then slowly realised that as Stops are far hence many a times i could not hold the positions with conviction,though the methodology was Gr8.
Hence the quest started to enter at the 'Phase Change' time,so Stops are nearby.
The 'Noise' / 'Lag' / 'Trend' / 'Cycle' all these concepts are to be cleared first,a Maths exposure is helpfull,otherwise Saint's excellent method is there with less 'Position Sizing'.

Asish

U

uasish

hi
dada got inspiration from jesse...and i got form dada
was trying enough to get results like those..
dada.. hope u look at this

may be osme bit of loop hole since some data is missing...
tried both in stocks / and nifty...( not mnay stocks)
but since nifty is trading range so,,, it matched a bit and can give good pips

renu
yellow line shows,,, down,,
and blue line shows up
buy when red leaves grey zone,,, and sell when all are flat

open the chart in windows fax viewer... clours are very poor,, dont know why
You will be astonished to know i get inspiration from Many,i always respect with bowed head to all my Gr8 teachers.

renu daga

tons of thanks... asish da
ur single chart of yesterday made me to enter into a new indicator,,
no matter whatso ever...but results are special!!

thnks
renu

Avinash,

I have lost much money in the begining & still loose sometimes.Saint gave us the HH/HL ;LH /LL concept it was the starting,then slowly realised that as Stops are far hence many a times i could not hold the positions with conviction,though the methodology was Gr8.
Hence the quest started to enter at the 'Phase Change' time,so Stops are nearby.
The 'Noise' / 'Lag' / 'Trend' / 'Cycle' all these concepts are to be cleared first,a Maths exposure is helpfull,otherwise Saint's excellent method is there with less 'Position Sizing'.

Asish
Thanks Ashish Da for the understanding.

Regards,
Avinash:)

devangan123

Yes,which one or any other one ? or Live on Mkt ?
Dada same one which u posted above (Nifty Fut at 2.00 the Long signal came covered in Double Qty.PNG (78.4 KB, 36 views))

I am trying to learn concept of ur chart so i can also try to code this one (i have a good coding sense) ,

Time is so that u might have taken my post in other way , i just wanted to see how this indicator handled gap up or gap down opening,

with thanks and regards

Devan